network cant connect on gemini image

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,188 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• i have dreambox 500 running gemini it was all working fine till changed isp provider to bt. ive connected direct to router ticked dhcp and saved then test . but ip of dreambox comes back red and subnet are red .And says network not ok .i can receive clines but can not share.ive changed router still same also have another box with pli jade and that does the same. anyone had this happen to them as im at my last. pls some one any ideas thank u.

• Well its e.g.

IP: (ip of box)

Netmask: 255.255.255.0

Nameserver: Ip of router

Gateway: Ip of router..

I messed about with images today and some weren't connecting for some reason or other and it really pissed me off!

Settled on a PLI image.. And it worked thank feck...

Your box has a fixed ip in your router ya?

• when you say DHCP ticked ¿ do you mean in NETWORK CARD in box or the router?? ¿ have you got updater running??
    for something to try out:
    try UNMARKING DHCP on the network card in box put IP: 192.168.1.130 ,,,
    open the port in the router which you have commented in the .cfg file ( LISTEN TO PORT) directing it to your box not your pc.... i.e : ( BOXIP( 192.168.1.130)listenport( 8888) ) go to router open port mapping TCP/UDP startport 8888 - endport 8888 INTERNAL HOST : 192.168.1.130 - internal port 8888 save + exit ..then restart your router then box in that order..
    Mine has had gemini since 4.20 ,currently using 4.70 and no probs...
    Please post your findings here after trying it out ...
    caz

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!