How to add keys by remote on openbox

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,499 times. The last Post () by ananadir.

• is there any way to insert keys by remote control on openbox s9 hd to open scrambled channels.i cannot find any pannel for doing this.please help

• i already found the way.
    menu
    tools
    ca slot setting
    edit smartcard setting.
    this is it,but there is no way to edit biss keys which i want!

• Have been experimenting with Openbox S10 for a few days. Loaded latest firm etc. but when I try to load softcam via USB it will only load Crypt with the W in front of the entry. In all it loads about 14 entries. Can someone help me with loading Ir***o as this has more to offer.

Thanks in advance.

• used the usb to load the softcam.key to my openbox when it finished i clicked info to check if it had loaded and hey presto it said 'no item found'

what did i do wrong?

• I was having trouble loading softcam files. I kept getting file not found. I was using laptop to write to USB and seeing file as Softcam.key

I decided to have a look at USB stick on PC and found that instead of one .key there was .key.key which was the reason my S10 cound not read file. I deleted one of the .key and all was fine.

Maybe this helps someone.

• hi poorboy,ive been trying to load benkurds softcam ,and others but no go ,sometimes it says,no softcam and sometimes it says loaded,i then go into info and it says softcam ok ,but when i check the channels to see whats open there,s nothing open,ive got latest firmware on my ***box s10,ive had it a few weeks now but unable to watch anything but fta channels,so any help would be good,if your softcam is working what channels can you get ? and is it possible to post it on here.thanks in advance.

• hi badboy,
    The fact that yours seem to ''load'' would seem to me to be a slightly different problem. I have motorised system and use 39e for football from next month. D**ma and N**a are opening atm. Also check your LNB settings, as I am discovering that there are 3 Universal settings and some channels are not opening on some of the settings. Hope this helps.

• Hi, i will try to help
    1- if you have the S10, upgrade it with the SW TEST S9-S10, so you have the restricted FTP& SERVER control
    2- with STBH_lan proggy, you can upload the channels, cfg or softcam
    3- rebooting is ever a good thing
    4- if you want/need, i can upload a working s9-s10 test backup from my S9

• hi poorboy, it took 3 times to load the softcam,the SAME ONE, the first mistake was ,make sure it says SOFTCAM.KEY and nothing else the box should recognise it,as for the lnb ive got mine on universal 9.750/10.600 and that works perfect for my technomate 6800hd,im pretty new to this openbox/***box,but once the softcam came out just thought it was a matter of popping in the softcam and id get bulsat like i do on my tm6800,im useing the same lnb on my motorised,most of the sites are saying the s9 softcam is also for the s10,just getting no picture,but the box says softcam ok,well confused.

• hi poorboy,just another thing,i got my diablo2 with latest ipnosys file 035 and it works on my tm6800hd opening bulsat and some on 19east and 13east,but when i put it in the ***box s10 not a thing opens,does anybody out there know if theres a secret code you have to put in ? checked in the menu and it tells me my cams in there but why not opening ? just might put this box on fleebay its doin my head in.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!