Inaccessible CCcam

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,496 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• I'm failing to update my cccam.cfg file. My CSStudio is giving an error message about "HTTP 1.01 not found". I've tried to ftp to the box, but that didnt work. All programs like cccam line manager dont work either. I even tried to chmod permissions to give me access, but it refuses to change the chmod either. Any susggestions?

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• as Master G says .check out the internal IP of the box then see if DCC connects,restart the box , if this doesnt resolve it , enter the network card ,change the IP accordingly, check updater for the last update , if you go into the dyndns webpage ,you can manually refresh the IP...
    caz

• sounds like your var is full buddy hence no changes can be made . As root user in telnet issue command df -s

this will tell you how much space left on device

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• You're right. Exactly the case - my root folder is full. Methinks its my warnings.txt file - still havent gotten the hang of blocking unwanted advances.

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• glad i helped

thankssss

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!