oscam does not need boxid

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,176 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• yes that is right oscam can decrypt premium channels for sly uk without boxid. i am running it for the last 2 days without problems & according to a close source your card will also update. so no problems of cccam debug showing your boxid in your peers box.

• its not boxid buddy that shows . Its serial number of card!!!!!!!!!!!!! . Don't know about sly uk only tested it with a different card.

oscam will update that card 100% so nothing new there !!

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• maybe guli has some special oscam ??

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Guli i have helped setup a few sly uk cards recently and all have needed the boxid/boxkey to get the premium channels like movies and sports.

what i am saying is that you don't need the boxid in oscam to watch premium channels , try it .

• couple of friends tried it and does not open any premium channels without boxid. Maybe you have a special oscam or something ??

Also what do you class as a premium channel ??

new2

• I have oscam working without box id. I use the 5242-powerpc-tuxbox and it works well with Dreambox as the card reader.

Maybe they are using smargo or similar?

• couple of friends tried it and does not open any premium channels without boxid. Maybe you have a special oscam or something ??

Also what do you class as a premium channel ??

new2

i am running the card internally with no boxid & it is clearing all channels including movies & sports mate. oscam version r4396.

• on sly italia i am using a fake boxID and work ok so believe on sly UK can be done the same!!??

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• *** italia is different any box key works as long as from an italia box . Card is not paired to any specific receiver

new2

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!