getting scammed

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,416 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• what is the cw box in the oscam webif for is it the card write. its next to the casc user. the problem I have is with a peer who claims to have a ****ty F5. other peers have numbers in that box that are small like 8.58 but he has over 12000 and the count is going up with every refresh. I also get multiple login attempts from their ip, at least 4 a second that are identified as illegal sometimes with a gibberish username. am I being scammed here by someone with a card server?

• Boot him. Even a sh*tbox F5 wouldn't request that many. Hes got to be resharing in a big way

• CCcam has never been secure, nothing is secure
    With some pricks using multics to reshare your cards and looking like they are using CCcam that says it all.
    Only share with people you know and trust, that's the only way.
    To the op, boot him and ban his ip.

• CCcam has never been secure, nothing is secure
    With some pricks using multics to reshare your cards and looking like they are using CCcam that says it all.
    Only share with people you know and trust, that's the only way.
    To the op, boot him and ban his ip.

Sync where can you ban his ip

• When one wants to stop sharing whatever with another, it is usually polite to say so..
    in other words ,let the peer know you want to stop and to kindly remove your line as you have already done so..
    Pay heed to sync´s post...

• how can I ban his ip using oscam

Sync where can you ban his ip

If either of you are using a linux based pc server you can ban ips via iptables or csf firewall for linux is also good...certain routers also have this function.Chances are however that unless the peer has a static ip from their isp then it will change so you would have to monitor that.

anniman just out of interest what did you send the peer and what protocol showed up in oscam.

Edited once, last by Mee®kat ().

• I sent a C line and in oscam it shows up as 2.1.4 which I believe an F5 uses. why would it be 4 gibberish login id's a second plus the correct one and why the thousands of card writes using my uno to serve.

No sure mate...never tried a server config in those boxes to see if it works to eliminate someone trying something like this with me although i aint had any bother with anybody i have connected using a slybox x3/f5 or whatever model..i only connect friends tho and i know they would never try this **** with me..i would also know they would not have a clue how to do that type of thing anyway.

Safest option is to delete the user for the time being as said but if you are going to be sending clines to people that you obviously do not trust then you can also open and run a cccam server on your uno and send a line from oscam to it so it is operational...then you can send clines from your cccam server with no reshare rights like this = F: user pass 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 }

Another thing you could do is send an actual cccam.cfg with (your cline only) and ask for the person to do a factory reset on his box and write your file to the f5 as their could be allsorts of corrupted **** on his box from previous servers.

MK

• yea already sent a config file, tried to help him understand but don't know if he's at it. guess you don't know what somebodys going to be like sharing unless you know them personally or until you start doing it. all I can do is try

• you can send clines from your cccam server with no reshare rights like this = F: user pass 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 }

I had a so called friend try to re-share my cards with multics a while back, how did I know ? well he stupidly left some ports open lol
    So I confronted him on sk ype and he denied it so I sent him a screenshot of his multics, people who do that really piss me off.
    Only share with trusted friends, keep yourself and your cards safe.

• I had a so called friend try to re-share my cards with multics a while back, how did I know ? well he stupidly left some ports open lol
    So I confronted him on sk ype and he denied it so I sent him a screenshot of his multics, people who do that really piss me off.
    Only share with trusted friends, keep yourself and your cards safe.

I am talking about anniman sharing the card via cccam not multics sync.

Not entirely sure what relevance your experience with someone ripping you off with multics has to do with this really.

Ports open is something we need to do with servers dont we sync so be more specific please.

MK

what is the cw box in the oscam webif for is it the card write. its next to the casc user. the problem I have is with a peer who claims to have a ****ty F5. other peers have numbers in that box that are small like 8.58 but he has over 12000 and the count is going up with every refresh

There is a lot going on in oscam with time() at the moment.. The cw rate you are seeing could easily be affected by a bug in recent oscam SVN's..
    Also I'm pretty sure, the higher the CW Rate, the less the usage.. for example CW Rate of 12000 would be an average of 1 ecm every 12000 seconds the server has been running!! (Not quiet as simple as that though)
    Here is how CW Rate is calculated!

(first_login_for_the_account - now_time)
    divided by
    accounts_total_cwok + account_total_cwnok + cwcache_total

Here are sample's from my server:
    Heaviest active user has a CW Rate (1.16) thats a request every 1.16 seconds 3103 requests p/hour (NOTE:This is not normal, obviously a trusted peer with server issues)
    Lightest active user has a CW Rate (108.78) thats a request every 108.78 seconds 33 requests p/hour

In your case:
    User has a CW Rate of (12000) thats a request every 12000 seconds 0.3 requests p/hour or a request every 3 hours (NOTE:This is not normal, probably server or oscam bug)

In general:
    for a box with no reshare left on 24/7 making requests to your server, the CW Rate will be between 8 & 10, slightly lower with channel zapping, recording different channel etc..

I would advise you to reboot your server box daily

Can you tell us the OK number in oscam user tab next to his account so we have an idea of how many ecm's he is requesting..

I also get multiple login attempts from their ip, at least 4 a second that are identified as illegal sometimes with a gibberish username. am I being scammed here by someone with a card server?

I have seen these gibberish usernames from trusted box's being restarted or crashing. Have you used any strange characters in his cline?

I've already let him know before and given him patience to sort it out but he just pleads ignorance and says nothings wrong with his box. how can I ban his ip using oscam

In my experience with Sh1t peers, This is typical payserver card faker reaction but I really dont think thats the case here..

I just deleted his account but it does not stop him attempting to login

The cline you gave him will constantly attempt to connect to your server, nothing to do with him, you will have to inform him before you remove his account..

I sent a C line and in oscam it shows up as 2.1.4 which I believe an F5 uses. why would it be 4 gibberish login id's a second plus the correct one and why the thousands of card writes using my uno to serve.

Where do you see thousands of card writes?

What I would do in this case:
    Because I dont believe he is doing anything wrong (From the info you have posted) I would send him a new cline, tell him to clean up his configs and troubleshoot his connection problems if it still exists..
    If it turns out to be an issue of abuse or an incompetent user that wont learn, kick him..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited 16 times, last by thatfellow ().

• I am talking about anniman sharing the card via cccam not multics sync.

Not entirely sure what relevance your experience with someone ripping you off with multics has to do with this really.
    Ports open is something we need to do with servers dont we sync so be more specific please.
    MK

My point was that not every person you share with will be a good peer, even someone you might know for a long time through forums etc
    Sometimes you need proof to confront them but I've lost faith in the basic share for share principle of Cardsharing, the way it was meant to be......these days it's all about how many share someone has or how big a cache or how much ram in their vps, these idiots make me want to vomit.
    I was Cardsharing my legit nagra 1 card years ago when others spent every minute online looking for new keys after a key roll.
    Some of the numptys around these days make me feel sick !
    Now rant over for today :-)

• My point was that not every person you share with will be a good peer, even someone you might know for a long time through forums etc
    Sometimes you need proof to confront them but I've lost faith in the basic share for share principle of Cardsharing, the way it was meant to be......these days it's all about how many share someone has or how big a cache or how much ram in their vps, these idiots make me want to vomit.

Unfortunately this has become a task that is included in monitoring and running a server...no **** sherlock is the phrase here really... we just have to get on with it or stop doing it.

I was Cardsharing my legit nagra 1 card years ago when others spent every minute online looking for new keys after a key roll.

Now rant over for today :-)

Again not sure what this has to do with the price of butter but i also shared a nagra1 card years ago as a test due to the expected and inevitable encryption changes but i worked closely with a spanish friend and we developed a personal blocker for our mosc cards:) no running about for me looking for n1 keys back then that was for sure.

Some of the numptys around these days make me feel sick !

Totally agree with you there tho sync as i cant figure this out myself how some peeps can even figure out how to switch a box on never mind tamper with sophisticated equipment...when i began this hobby which seems like a lifetime ago there was limited information to work on so we had to use our nogins and do some research....nightmare now is even with the vast information readily available peeps are still messing up with end result of toys out the pram...seems to me they expect to just plug a card into a box and start illegally sending expensive packages out all over the shop..looks like its just something we are going to have to accept on top of everything else:( not helping this hobby tho!

MK

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!