Newcamd reshare via OSCAM

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,048 times. The last Post () by rgaraeh.

• Hello, my friend have NewCS server with two local cards.
    He give me this two CWS lines:
    CWS = 95.85229.xxx 823 peter dum123 31 AA AA 12 09 F4 27 19 A2 18 1E 15 A1 21 wan newcs
    CWS = 95.85229.xxx 824 peter dum123 31 AA AA 12 09 F4 27 19 A2 18 1E 15 A1 21 wan newcs

because MgCamd can not make reshare or server i installed OSCAM and make these two readers in oscam.server

and one user in oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user                          = dream
    pwd                           = dream
    cccreshare                    = 0
    disabled                      = 0
    group                         = 1
    uniq                          = 0
    monlevel                      = 0
    au                            =

and finaly i make cccam server in oscam.conf

Code
    [cccam]
    port                          = 2222
    nodeid                        =       it is empty i do not know what i must set
    version                       = 2.1.3
    reshare                       = 1
    updateinterval                = 90
    minimizecards                 = 1
    recv_timeout                  = 12000

All this I set up and it does not work well. 1st card every moment disconnect, 2st is not working at all

7bc8b8c6d97fe102c07d.jpg
    I do not know what is wrong, is my reshare server configured correct? I have no problem resharing cccam line with OSCAM via cccam server, but this is difficult :too_sad:

Some advice?

thanks

Edited 3 times, last by rgaraeh ().

• Over 46,000 requests to your oscam server, must be quite a few clients there, and did your friend give you permission to re-share his cards ?
    Normally if someone gives you a CWS line they expect to see you using mgcamd !

• use 2 groups not 1 eg group 1, group 2, then ib user show 1,2 and see what happens

thank you for your time, can you give me an example?
    edit: Unfortunately it did not work

Over 46,000 requests to your oscam server, must be quite a few clients there, and did your friend give you permission to re-share his cards ?
    Normally if someone gives you a CWS line they expect to see you using mgcamd !

Yes, I have permission, I helped him with NewCS, i do not know why he chose this server. May i post newcs.xml?

Edited once, last by rgaraeh ().

• Yes, I have permission, I helped him with NewCS, i do not know why he chose this server. May i post newcs.xml?

Looks like both of you dont have a scoobie then...yes you can post your newcs config but i would delete all ports if i was you/boxid id also delete that.

Mgcamd lines is newcamd which can be tested in bog standard/cccam or mgcamd...have you 2 even got this far?

• Thank you for your response. So resharing setting is ok?
    I can not use MgCamd, becouse i need multiprotocol client, this is the reason why i have OSCAM

this is newcs.xml

• Thank you for your response. So resharing setting is ok?
    I can not use MgCamd, becouse i need multiprotocol client, this is the reason why i have OSCAM

this is newcs.xml

Lost and confused.com//// let me get this right.....you setup a server for a mate with newcs but you wish to reshare his cards via oscam at your end...tell us why?

Mgcamd will read a line to check the server actually works! CCcam will do the same.

• you need to tick connect with init on the reader where you put des key user and pass etc and change reshare to 1 it does look like your up to no good though ,but if your scamming a payserver 10 points to you

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• Lost and confused.com//// let me get this right.....you setup a server for a mate with newcs but you wish to reshare his cards via oscam at your end...tell us why?

Mgcamd will read a line to check the server actually works! CCcam will do the same.

Yes we make this setup and 50% of the channels from ***link 23E card is not working and UCP 0,8W is totally dead... we do not know why.

Edited once, last by rgaraeh ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!