Cccam - works for 6 minutes

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,654 times. The last Post () by bellend.

• Hello,

You can time it to the second - every 6 minutes I get a freeze for a few seconds, then ok for another 6 minutes. I have tried every version of cccam, all the same really. But it is so annoying. I have vu+ duo and new vix image 3.0.

Really strange as its every 6 minutes to the second - notice all through the football .............

Any suggestions as I have tried and tried all sorts, my basic config is below:

SERVER LISTEN PORT : xxxxxx
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME :x
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :x
    TELNETINFO USERNAME :x
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :x
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME :0
    OSD USERNAME :x
    OSD PASSWORD :x
    OSD PORT :80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : no
    NEWCAMD CONF : no
    #DISABLE EMM : yes
    #EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
    SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
    MINI OSD : no
    #MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
    SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key

• Official Post

There is no card configured here so we can assume you are only a client ?

1) Problem with the server you use.. There is nothing in the CCcam.cfg you can configure that will improve this.. Contact the server and ask what the issue is..

2) Try to debug CCcam, which should show you what is happening every 6 minutes.. ## Debugging CCcam ##

3) Remove everything in the CCcam.cfg so you only have a c line present..

dude it's your router for sure...you have some repeater with a WEP key with a renew time?

Hi Masterlopezz,
    I have a vigor 2380n, would you have any idea what I need to look for in the settings?
    Many thanks

Lee

For starters, Are you even connecting through wifi or wired?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Hi,
    Update.......... for anyone who may have same issue, the best cccam version for me is 2.3.0, the freeze still happens every 6 minutes exactly, but only for 2 seconds. (I have now tested all cccam s over the last week) If anyone is familiar with the vix image you can press blue button on remote then cccam info - in General, screen appears which gives you an uptime of cccam well mine lasts 6 minutes every time then back to 0, when the freeze happens.

I give up now.............

• I would uninstall any CCcam that is still there( after taking a copy of personal configs)
    then install a complete fresh CCcam..
    As previously mentioned it could be a setting in the router or within the CCcam script itself ( some sort of autochecker)
    This is a similar thread

• Thank you for pointing me to this thread cazuela, MASTER G advice in that tread cured the issue its now been happily running for nearly a day with no reset!

• Hi Ijcapes, what was exactly the solution to your problem, I have same problem every 20 sec, I appreciate your help... sorry about my google translator english....

thanks...

• Hi Ijcapes, what was exactly the solution to your problem, I have same problem every 20 sec, I appreciate your help... sorry about my google translator english....

thanks...

read this thread

Remove everything in the CCcam.cfg so you only have a c line present.. Now CCcam is only configured to read the C line.. If the block happens it`s not how you have CCcam configured.. There would have been an error in the log indicating a block had occurred..

• i would say its prob a pay server with far too many lines than they should have.....just my opinion...be careful payservers nor their supporters have nor will ever have any support from this site..
    read the rules again !!

and if anyone is thinking in buying payservers....you got what you deserve :26_002:

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!