Hard Drive loses Initialization after installing Image from Flash Drive

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 719 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I've got Blackhole installed but if I copy another image such as Vix to the flash drive and install that then when I try to record something it says "No HDD found or HDD not initialised". The same thing happens when I have Vix installed and I try to install Blackhole. My backup images already had the HDD initialized. Is this normal and how can I prevent this problem happening?

• When you flash on a new image you need to ensure that the HDD has been mounted correctly, ViX is setup to auto-mount but with BH you will need to do it manually.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Is there anything on the drive that you wish to keep? if not initialize it through the image and then do a full restart of the box. Then mount the HDD.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!