oscam setup

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,005 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• need bit info

currently running oscam cccam 213 for Uk purpose

would like to bin the CCcam side of it

have a few friends with a share

what changes do i need to add to oscam

sorry if not enough info as not really good with this stuff

thanx in advance for any pointers

• Here are dvbapi configs for you back up the contents of your config folder and ftp these into the folder after stopping cccam and oscam , disable auto start on cccam so when you reboot it doesnt start you only want oscam to autostart , you will need to add cccam protocol in configuration tab and set your port there , then add all your clines to readers webif (user and pass is admin port 4000)

• no mate i have a local

i share will couple of family & friends been fine for ages past month or so got bit iffy

i was blaming CCcam lol

its bearable as it is but was flawless before

nothing changed within set up

may be more bother messing with it will decide next few days

• To be honest the issue is going to be with the person who has the local card /server its very unlikely that's its going to be on your end unless everyone else is fine and its just you but then you need to hear that from everyone else not just one person , if you doubt your side of things do a speed test and ping test on your internet connection and if all is good , ping your box on the local network for a few minutes just keep hitting the up arrow and enter to see if you get any losses or drops that could effect it this will prove your setup is good ,there have been a lot of niggling issues wth channels clearing and ecm times recently 0n 0963 cards , hope this helps put your mind at rest

• Get oscam running then there is a lot more to it that will fill your day :) just back up and have a good play

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!