50mg help please

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,328 times. The last Post () by entropy.

• i dont no to much about streaming but im sure some one here will help u out in that i had to take the firewall of on there hubs for my bro to recieve cs but as for them not sending modem and router seperate there talking bull as i have it in and told them that i wouldent sign up unless i got both seperate they werent long giving me wat i wanted

• i can get into my server box over the net now i dident have a open port on my router but still can only take snapshots it won't stream,will it stream ok when i get my 50mg or is there somthing els i have to do.
    thanks

• of course you will need an open port fro streaming over the net m8 . Find out which port and setup a port forward as you would for your cc etc

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• thats utilising the webinfo port . its a different port when streaming is launched.

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• hi lads i am thinking of getting the 50mg pack but is the modem ok for cs as a server or is it best to have a separate modem and router.
    thanks

if you can, i would hold on to what you have now, until the new firmware for superhubs comes out, end of april i beleive.

myself and a friend who lives by me, both went for the 30meg superhub, at the same time, and we both have the same problem, the superhub likes to randomly disconnect, and needs rebooting 2,3,4 times a day, for our cams to reconnect.

its happening to everyone, if you browse their forums. i beleive thats why theyre bringing out new firmware for them.

personnaly, im not sure if its crappy hardware tbh, but we will soon see i suppose.

for the record, i never had any problems at all with my server until i upgraded to the superhub.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!