Very Strange Behaviour VU+ Duo (Clone V3.2) Front Panel LCD and IR Receiver

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 998 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I recently acquired a VU+ Duo (Clone V3.2) which the remote wouldnt work.

So flashed a new image (or rather the same that was on) VIX and it started to work but then as soon as I select a channel, the remote stops responding until I restart again.

Ive tried VIX & Blackhole and the issue appears in both images. I can click for an hour going through settings but the second I click on a channel - bang it stops.

I also noticed that the channel display on the LCD is stuck on the channel I select, from there on in I can do everything remotely (web UI & Iphone app) but the LCD nor the remote control respond.

Ive disconnected everything and had all configurations(no usb, no HDD) tried but to no avail.

I also experienced the looping on boot and one thing I will note is that the HDD sata connector was touching the metal part of the box hence causing a short.

Im wondering is there a short somewhere else when the tuner kicks in to decode a channel that bunks the front panel from working? Hence the LCD nor IR receiver work. Blind scan works no problem.

Could it be a power issue that the power supply cant power both at the one time (only conclusion I can come up with)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• All the images and reflashes in the world won't fix the issues your box is having buddy. It's a clone! In other words a dog **** copy. Get rid and get a genuine VU+ you will have none of the above issues guaranteed

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!