blank screen after install

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,486 times. The last Post () by rami.

• i wonder if someone could help me.
    i have a vi+ solo box running vix 3.0-664 back up created by Ten Below

details below
    chipset BCM7325
    cpu BCM 7325BO
    cores 1
    kernel3.1.1
    driver 2013-05-06

everytime i change the image or update vix i get a blank screen, seems like the only image it will take is the vix 3.0-664

• hi, it his original or clone, have you update the CFE . IF NOT do it then you can put you last image,

• The cfe ( bootloader ) has nothing to do with it, if he was not running the latest bootloader he would not be able to run any image made in the last 18 months including all of the ViX 3.0 series. simply he has a clone.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• i was able to put any image on at one time, i did have blackhole 2 on it at one time.
    as far as i know it is not a clone

• dou you have any sticky with V2 in the back the vu and where you buy it and how mutch

• ok my advice can you try to put original image vu solo better by rs232 if not by usb

• Sorry ,but there is currently no support here for vu+ clones.
    Unless you can prove otherwise you will not get any more help.
    I suggest you read other threads about similar situations.

well found out my box is not a clone cazuela, the problem was my flash drive i was using.
    i now have the latest vix image on my box

• well found out my box is not a clone cazuela, the problem was my flash drive i was using.
    i now have the latest vix image on my box

I am happy to hear it bud.:78:
    Please explain how you found out and went about it for the benefit of others who might suffer the same symptoms.

• I am happy to hear it bud.:78:
    Please explain how you found out and went about it for the benefit of others who might suffer the same symptoms.

i have 2 flash drives, 1 holds the image that i am using and i use the 2nd to install new images, as images were not working using the 2nd drive i decided to format it that when i found there was a problem with it.
    went out and brought a cheap flash drive and everything was perfect

• happy, but is good you explain on your 1 post you hold the images on drive.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!