common law....watch and learn !

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 844 times. The last Post () by bellend.

• dont let them drag you down !

do you know most police,judges and police forces own a great percentage of all insurance companies in shares in the uk !

will put a pdf on later...remember always treat police etc as good friends or this law is worthless !

• If anyone is interested in Common Law within the uk i would suggest searching out TPUC.org and john harris !
    It doesn't completely add up But hey if it empowers people in some kind of way i'm all up for it,

While were here i might as well mention infowars.com and prison planet notr forgetting the keiser report on RT daily i think !
    imo no one controls anything or anyone with out that persons consent be it concious or not !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• The problem you have with all of this is that its like a Stand Off with Guns drawn!

Who has the bigger guns! Yes it is true that you don't have to give your details, don't have to have your house searched, don't have to pay your bills/credit!

BUT

You need to know your stuff to the letter!!!!!, need to have big bollocks and need to be untouchable in any matter of the law/Road Traffic/lending/credit e.t.c

With the Law - Assumption/Presumed/Descriptions and 3rd party undisclosed information can get ya!

With the Road - They can do or assume any road traffic violation!

With information - They can ask you or obtain verification for any reason!

With credit/finance - Any credit does not have to be paid/can be avoided/can be deemed void (unless TAX, VAT, CHILD SUPPORT or COUNCIL) without any threat of imprisonment e.t.c!

Various bits on the Net about all the above if your interested, but with anything its a case of knowing, being prepared to fight/argue/be inconvenienced and certainly with finance whether you believe the digital money is real and how it all works lol and the lengths and scare tactics people/companies go to get you to back down!

The more people stand up the quicker change may come

Good Vid and of course none of the above is presumed TRUE or FACT or LAW lol

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• good call but do they have good data for calling your travelling short....or is it another uniform gathering to control your journey ? 90 percent of these stops the police are using no law...just hunting for tickets...55 percent of these unlawfull stops have been registered in glasgow courts by lawers and proculater fiscals as infringement of freedom of rights for travellers and have been dropped...the other have found a faulty hedlight/front light and have had £45 pounds fine....where does this end !

remember if you are booked by an officer for any offence they will read your rights and your next comment should be "could you please stop hitting me officer " lol :69:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!