Help adding bouquets and channel list to openbox S9 HD

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,276 times. The last Post () by hooley.

• Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong

I have been trying for weeks to add bouquets and channel list to my openbox i have tried different usb's and formatted them to fat32 still no joy went out and got a new usb and that didnt work.

Is it possible the box is faulty even though it works perfectly or is the problem yours truly, if anyone can help me sort this problem i would be very grateful.

Many thanks

• Do you get any message ?
    Please give us more information.

• Menu
    Tools
    Upgrade by usb
    Upgrade Mode - Misc File
    Select & Upgrade

Next a window appears with 5 options

1 TP_Prog.dbs (Sat,TP,Prog)
    2 Back_Logo.m2v (background)
    3 CCcam.cfg (CCcam Plug)
    4 CCcam.prio (CCcam Plug)
    5 Constant.cw (CCcam Plug)

Green button adds a tick to option 1
    Yellow button to Upgrade
    Yellow bar goes to 100 percent underneath that
    Upgrade Finished, Press "info" key for results

Press info button on the remote and it says file not found

Hope this makes sense

• Hi hooley

No when i put the usb in the box it does not recognize it i'm only saying that because nothing comes on the screen when i insert the usb could this be the problem

• Hi alibaba

I've tried a number of usb pens and never got that message (stick connected) so is there a way to get the box to reconize the usb pen

cheers

• Hi alibaba

I've tried a number of usb pens and never got that message (stick connected) so is there a way to get the box to reconize the usb pen

cheers

Go menu/media/USB storage format then go down to hdd format and select FAT. Make sure there is nothing on the stick as it will get erased.

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

• hooley did what you said menu/ media

once in media all the options were a dull grey and it would not let me highlight any of them god knows what i've done could be a long night

• press the v format button on your remote, to get it back working.
    You will need to plug your usb stick into a pc to format it to Fat. To do that go to my computer and find the usb stick and then right click and select format and then pick fat and start.

• hooley done what you said but still the same

Only way to get rid of the the message no osd show press v.format is to have the box 560 instead of 1080

Half of the options in the menu are not highlightered and the box wont let me use them

Am i better starting afresh with the lastest update as i am getting no where fast or do you know what i've done to the box so i can get myself out of this mess

Cheers for sticking with it

• Power it off at the back,not standby. Then power up again and press v format till it comes on. You won't be able to load new firmware till you get a USB stick that the box recognizes, that's why the things were all grey earlier, the box hasn't recognized your USB stick. How did you load firmware before?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!