Can't find HDD for CoolEPG refresh help!!

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 754 times. The last Post () by 12sec1/4.

• So I downloaded the plugin CoolEPG downloader and it updates fine..

However it saves to flash... Under the setting I can change it to my other storage devices. Except the plugin can't see the HDD...

I have it formatted and mounted. I use it for recording and FTP'ing downloaded movies ect to it and play back is not a problem!

Any ideas what I can do? I'd rather not keep using the flash for it....

• Hi fix for crossepg for those that have problems with it reverting back to internal flash
    this works for me on the alien2 with HDMU
    but was originally for the Dream 800

I've attached the 3 files in a zip file

unzip the 3 files on your PC and then FTP them over to the folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG, delete the existing crossepg_auto.pyo, crossepg_loader.pyo and crossepg_setup.pyo and then restart the box. After the restart if you look back in the above folder you should hopefully see that the .pyo file you deleted have been recreated.

crossepg should now work

youve nothing to lose give it a go

this may work on other images
    (this is not my work but all credit to who did it )

• Yes I can pause live tv.

I'm just about to try the above...

Cheers.

EDIT, Just noticed a stupid mistake on my behalf... I posted this in the wrong section as It's the Duo2 that It's playing up on. Still give it a go anyway...

Edited once, last by 12sec1/4 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!