Dual tuner recording

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 574 times. The last Post () by sWeRvEr.

• Quick question. I got amiko dual tuner i cant seem to get record watch the other working?? Any ideas. I can seem to watch fta only when recording another channel. Eg if recording ssp1 i cant watch ssp2 but can watch bbc1

• Are you using MGCamd by any chance?

Are you clearing channels from a local card or from a line?

A bit more information is required before we can help you.

Nano

• you need to make sure that the tuner is correctly set in then satellite installation menu , if you have greyed out channels you need to enable the tuner 2 , if your using loop through then you can only record and watch on the same transponder. I am using the spark side which I find great .

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!