Oscam and Nollywood channel not working

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,517 times. The last Post () by kingitiko.

• I have had oscam running for over 2 years all have been working without any issues, until for the last 3 weeks where it decrypts some ecms and some it just goes to not found...

My receiver is DSI8215 so I don't have the security software yet all channels work apart from the Nollywood channel where decrypts some ecms and some it fails and says channel not subscribed...
    [***********] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed

The emms were updated today just to make sure that they were not expired. I have the box id and using smargo, not using ecm list but also tried with the list.

I gathered a pattern when its D3C9:FFFF it works fine but when it's D3C9:0600 it fails and says channel not subbed, please look below for a small piece out of my log file:

(0963&000000/FFFF/D3C9/5F:30AEDB36C35A442A85E007077FF70F5D): found (68 ms) by ***01 - Nollywood Channel OK
    (0963&000000/FFFF/D3C9/5F:5F576C2B140C2F108F7D00057F6CEBA6): found (82 ms) by ***01 - Nollywood Channel OK
    0963&000000/0600/D3C9/5E:01AAD2D942D90ED3310631D1126FDAF4): not found (49 ms) by ***01 - Nollywood Channel
    (0963&000000/FFFF/D3C9/5F:59287AA85768788F103DFD00ADA1DA22): found (130 ms) by ***01 - Nollywood Channel OK

I am really confused can anyone tell me if they are also experiencing the same thing?

Thanks

• Hi,

The card is out of a Thomson box, I haven't tested it in the box as I don't have it here, I am not sure if the channel works in box but all the HD channels work i assume the channels should work. What I am trying to establish is that any ecm pattern which has FFFF is decrypts fine but other than that anything else just says not found.

I am wondering if there is a way to add the channels which have non FFFF and you have to manually add it?

I mean the channel works in oscam but out of 20 ecms 1 would say timeout and freeze because it's a non FFFF ecm.

Thanks

• I have also updated the oscam and enable cw check still some ecms and dropping and some are ok.. I think this is the same case with ss1 hd when big events are on.

• Yes I am aware it will go off in the end, just wanted someone to check if also they are having issues on this subject. Thanks for your help mate, will just wait and see if anyone add a bit more info.

• What protocol is the user showing as that is making the request for nollywood mate..i dont actually think you have a problem tbh as it just seems to be false requests that certain users sometimes do especially csp/multics users.

• Hi,

Its Oscam protocol connected using camd35 and newcamd. But the problem is freezes for a couple of minutes than comes back on.. Once it goes off for 1 user it goes off for all.. I have 4 shares who watch nollywood and they all go off once 1 goes off.

Thanks

• I think I found the problem after you mention csp/multics i remember a share who kept talking about this so I disabled his and line now I am no longer getting any freezes or not founds :) also I checked drop bad cws and only using newcamd protocol.

• I am experiencing the same problem. I'm using vu+ duo. Does anyone know how best to scan this box? I scan astra 28A (28.2E) for Uk channels. Is there something I'm not doing right?

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!