Cool TV Guide

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,090 times. The last Post () by chuffa.

• I've just set up a new vu+duo and whilst I was in cool tv guide I pressed the play button on the remote.

It then gave me a list of my other bouquets, of which I can now select without coming out of the cool tv guide and back to favorites as I've always done before, hope this is useful if you didn't already know.

• I've just set up a new vu+duo and whilst I was in cool tv guide I pressed the play button on the remote.

It then gave me a list of my other bouquets, of which I can now select without coming out of the cool tv guide and back to favorites as I've always done before, hope this is useful if you didn't already know.

The same feature was introduced into ViX ( first ) around 6 months ago maybe longer, seems he's still copying things from ViX even after taking his side of things closed source.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Yes you can do that, one of the coloured buttons on your remote when cool guide is running should be allocated to "guideswitch" press this and you will see the different variations of the guide available.. if a button has not been allocated then goto your plugins menu and look for cooltvguide settings. You can configure it in here.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!