Future of cardsharing according to bellend

There are 80 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,254 times. The last Post () by seasider.

• yea.....i got an sd box....but i'm thinking about cancelling altogether......my other peers they still clearing hd....just wondering why it happened...or are they just starting to roll out the new system now....

• i don't know.....i tried on different box and also my backup and still nothing on the hd or premium.

i have a second card with bt on and hd works on that still...so definately something happened ....:(

• yea.....i got an sd box....but i'm thinking about cancelling altogether......my other peers they still clearing hd....just wondering why it happened...or are they just starting to roll out the new system now....

think thay started that last year m8

• Well if what u say is true, and i dont doubt u m8, then this is something new altogether.

when ur card didnt clear hd in oscam did u put it in original box and all was ok? u havent had the card in original box at all then?

how do u know if card is ok?

• sorry to jump in
    my Ents also were mid Feb and then they went to mid march I also don't clear the hd chnnles now
    my card been in solo2 for ages and the configs should all be good coz a forum Admin member set it up for me

soz forgot I,m just using oscam

• thay sent him letters about it.and he not replyed to it so its took abit off time and now thay have turned it off.it says in the letter if you don't do it you may lose some of your channels

• ive had no letter bud everything was fine then checked last night bout 1145 oscam webinfo and that's the time it stopped reading only noticed when I changed channel and saw hop1 top left of tv then I saw my peers name bootom left of tv
    I think I might be ok just think oscam has stopped doing what it should on certain channel's it happened when I had oscam /ccam running then changed just to oscam
    might have to phone sly me thinks

Edited once, last by seasider ().

• yous guys are mental to think its the end.....calm down and think !

there is always a way round it.....i cant put it on this forum for im only a member like you !

I liked your first post but then as i continued reading this post all i have to say if you have something to tell us share it? thats why it's called cardshring EVERY ONE HELPS EACH OTHER m8.

• I liked your first post but then as i continued reading this post all i have to say if you have something to tell us share it? thats why it's called cardshring EVERY ONE HELPS EACH OTHER m8.

Well this thread is according to a member called bellend///you might want to take things with a wee pinch of salt from now on matey.:)

• My card has never been paired to a box as such.... Just straight into oscam after they done the install.
    I don't know if something happened while I was changing image... Though I do this all the time and never had any problems.... I really can't explain it.

I haven't put it back into the original box as yet because I made that mistake with a card last year.

These days they do the install by pairing while they are there....I tried with one of the special offers.... That's why I stuck with paying ****liads on this card.... But I wool stick it in the box as a last resort.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Ring them up and tell them your card has been taken out of the box by your young child and you can't find it. They will send you a new card, although it will cost you £10.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

• not sure how seriously to take this thread
    but can i ask those who lost hd channels when u updated in oscam, did u block unknown and unique emms?
    i am only updated till mid feb.....is there any1 else thats updated till march that still getting all channels?

• Ring them up and tell them your card has been taken out of the box by your young child and you can't find it. They will send you a new card, although it will cost you £10.

Nan0o

if i ring them up and ask for a new card, i'm sure they will just ask for the firmware varsion etc and pair that card up to the box....so back to square 1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!