Future of cardsharing according to bellend

There are 80 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,255 times. The last Post () by seasider.

• not sure how seriously to take this thread
    but can i ask those who lost hd channels when u updated in oscam, did u block unknown and unique emms?
    i am only updated till mid feb.....is there any1 else thats updated till march that still getting all channels?

i have these lines on the server...

blockemm-unknown = 1

blockemm-g = 1

• You don't need Boxkey with OSCam, you only need it when the card is read with CCCam.

OSCam works the Boxkey out itself from the card providing its tsill using the old encryption.

Nano

• alom if i was you i would stick up your configs and see if any1 on here can see ur problem

have you put boxid in your config?

i don't think theres anything wrong with the configs as i have had them working for a long time now and i have bt sports on the other card in hd and all works on that.

pretty sure they have done something as i have checked online and shows all my packages as active and getting billed for them...

i don't think theres anything wrong with the configs as i have had them working for a long time now and i have bt sports on the other card in hd and all works on that.

pretty sure they have done something as i have checked online and shows all my packages as active and getting billed for them...

OK then case closed..

If you did put up your configs it might have helped to rule out a few suspicions I had, like for example:
    the new image has a later version of oscam that needs some config adjustments..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited 2 times, last by thatfellow ().

• i was good till Feb then after a day or 2 they went to mid March after just updating to Feb weird
    and guess what
    blank screen
    been at it most the day
    Soz I should say even tried latest oscam that didn't help if im honest :-(

I had good help with it as well
    sad to say may be bit early but I think they are getting us slowly

Edited 2 times, last by seasider ().

• OK then case closed..

If you did put up your configs it might have helped to rule out a few suspicions I had, like for example:
    the new image has a later version of oscam that needs some config adjustments..

ok. here you go.....i was running 8639 on bloackhole and upgraded to gp3 8915

conf..

[global]
    serverip = 192.1.1.1.1.1
    usrfile = /media/hdd/oscamuser.log
    logfile = media/hdd/oscam.log
    maxlogsize = 1024
    cwlogdir = /media/hdd/cw
    disableuserfile = 1
    dropdups = 1
    failban = 2
    failbantime = 10000
    failbancount = 9
    lb_mode = 1
    lb_save = 100
    lb_savepath = /media/hdd/.oscam
    fallbacktimeout = 2600
    lb_stat_cleanup = 12
    cachedelay = 30
    bindwait = 10
    unlockparental = 1
    preferlocalcards = 1
    nice = -1
    saveinithistory = 1
    dropdups = 1

[monitor]
    port = 988
    nocrypt = 127.0.0.1
    aulow = 120
    hideclient_to = 15
    monlevel = 1
    appendchaninfo = 1

[anticasc]
    enabled = 1
    numusers = 2
    sampletime = 5
    samples = 5
    penalty = 1
    aclogfile = /media/hdd/oscam_ac.log
    denysamples = 10
    fakedelay = 1000

[newcamd]
    port = 1111@0963:000000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314

[cccam]
    port = 1111111111111
    reshare = 1
    ignorereshare = 1
    version = 2.1.3
    minimizecards = 2
    stealth = 1
    nodeid = A6ECE583109615D4
    reshare_mode = 1

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    au = 1
    boxtype = dreambox
    user = localuser

[webif]
    httpport = 0000
    httpuser = aaaa
    httppwd = aaaa
    httprefresh = 7
    httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.2-192.168.0.255
    httpshowpicons = 1
    httptpl = media/hdd/oscampicon

server.

[reader]
    label = int
    description = card
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    detect = cd
    caid = 0963
    mhz = 500
    cardmhz = 357
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    dropbadcws = 1
    lb_weight = 500
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1

Edited once, last by thatfellow: Messy & hard to read ().

• alom, please take some time to tidy your configs when posting, I have cleaned them up this time

well my cards gone this.....while i was changing images to gp3

I don't know if something happened while I was changing image

This is the main reason I cannot agree that your card has been paired!!

i don't know.....i tried on different box and also my backup and still nothing on the hd or premium.
    i have a second card with bt on and hd works on that still...so definately something happened ....:(

Do some encrypted channels clear?

There was a huge range of oscam SVN where AU was broken for 0963. I cant remember that range now but I know I had to revert to 8825 to get around it, so chances are that 8915 was broken..
    Can you update to latest oscam & test & post oscam strtup log with only the card you suspect to be paired inserted..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

• Thanks and sorry..... The family pack clear not movies or sport .

I downloaded from the GP softcam panel...I thought that was the latest oscam for gp3

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Dm800se... The blackhole started giving me some problems so I thought I'd try this one and it's a nice image

Dm800se... The blackhole started giving me some problems so I thought I'd try this one and it's a nice image

How can u say its a nice image when u think it killed your card and your card is now as you think paired??
    I would find it very hard to like an image that I suspected was the cause of such grief..

Anyway, the Dm800se can take latest oscam. I cant comment on that image as I have no idea but I would assume it can use latest oscam's also

• Lol.... I don't know it was the image that done it lol.... I downloaded it from the image section

• Dm800se... The blackhole started giving me some problems so I thought I'd try this one and it's a nice image

I stopped using gemini images a long time ago but its what you prefer i suppose...blackhole is stable on dreamboxes dependant on which image you actually chose but open pli is my preferred choice with any dreambox i work on...all oscam mips versions will work on all dreamboxes too as thatfellow has said.

MK

Edited once, last by Mee®kat ().

• I'm just flashing the backup and leave it for a couple of days see if that sorts it 😒

• had an identical issue recently Alom , whereby my card was unpaired from the thomson box (by them), you need to repair it to a thomo box , however you will have to phone them to do it as the "activate my channels" online pair wont allow tommo pairs anymore
    do that and you get your full 22 ents back

• had an identical issue recently Alom , whereby my card was unpaired from the thomson box (by them), you need to repair it to a thomo box , however you will have to phone them to do it as the "activate my channels" online pair wont allow tommo pairs anymore
    do that and you get your full 22 ents back

Yeah, I didn't have a Thomson box so had to lose the HD. It's also come off my package... Save a tenner lol. Wonder if I add it back what will happen?

Actually, I just realised I won't get HD back unless I have it paired to a HD box.... Never mind.

Edited once, last by alom ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!