Future of cardsharing according to bellend

There are 80 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,134 times. The last Post () by seasider.

• yous guys are mental to think its the end.....calm down and think !

there is always a way round it.....i cant put it on this forum for im only a member like you !

• Sharing is Caring and should be done by all irrelevant of status or position!

If you have something share it.....your reputation will be enhanced that way!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

no comment ...if i give a comment i may be brought down by a court of law !

I getting a serious smell of Horse $h1t here!!! joint10

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• no comment ...if i give a comment i may be brought down by a court of law !

If sly uk hd is still working on cs by the start of august those that depend on it will be very very lucky indeed !
    Now there is my comment, let them come and get me :)

i cant say nowt till the owner of the site says so....sorry !

Well pm Admin's.. Simples!

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• your owner said 2 years i will be an admin...theres your answer....im away to watch my tv and have a coffee...see yous tomorrow as a member with nowt in my brain....us members know nowt....have a great day !

• yous do your stuff and i will do mine ! :69:

try your management and mods trying to down me bud...thats where my attitude comes from.....dont need it !

Edited once, last by bellend ().

• Official Post

your owner said 2 years i will be an admin...theres your answer....im away to watch my tv and have a coffee...see yous tomorrow as a member with nowt in my brain....us members know nowt....have a great day !

No, you got that wrong.. You asked me to make you admin and i said you must be having a laugh, come back and ask me again in two years after a few thousand posts and i might make you admin.. You really are living up to your name..

• No, you got that wrong.. You asked me to make you admin and i said you must be having a laugh, come back and ask me again in two years after a few thousand posts and i might make you admin.. You really are living up to your name..

Funny that as he asked me how to become a vip !!!!:waaaht:

You asked me to make you admin

Funny that as he asked me how to become a vip !!!!

He wont need to ask anyone how you become banned, thats for sure...

• No, you got that wrong.. You asked me to make you admin and i said you must be having a laugh, come back and ask me again in two years after a few thousand posts and i might make you admin.. You really are living up to your name..

lol i was thinking exactly the same thing not smelling horse s*it smelling Bulls**t lol

• Bell End by name Bell End by nature. You have more chance of knitting p*ss than you have of becoming a moderator let alone admin. I've seen people like you who claim to know how to circumnavigate certain encryptions, but when it comes down to proving what the person claims to know it always turns out that the particular person is full of it.

Either put up or shut up, your comments are really not helping or wanted.

Personally I think your full of Sh!t Bell End.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!