box stuck in boot loop help please!!

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,688 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• hi all I got a new box and put the vix 3.0 v 8 firmware latest one out .. it completed the update no problems ther... when I tried sorting out the resolution by doing a factory reset in the menu ... it restarted my box and since then the box keep on rebooting called bootloop I think

i have tried try putting a new image on the box but it was through a usb hdd not a normal usb flash disk or pen

what can I do to get my box working again

!!

• Flash it again and don't do a factory reset this time. If you want to sort out resolution you can do this via Menu-Setup-System-AV Settings

It normarlly asks you to set this when the box starts up for the first time as part of the setup wizard unless you cancel out of it or are using someone elses backup.

Edited once, last by dirtydonki ().

• mate you need to listen to advice when given to you, after the 4 pages of help i gave last night and your still trying to use a USB HDD ??.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!