Icecrypt S3700 usb not recognized

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,376 times. The last Post () by jjhn.

• Hello

I'm jjhn new here. looking for help with usb problem front and rear not working at all. Tried everything I can think of. Icecrypt S3700, done load from factory default and done factory reset. I also TFTP using ciscotftp11.exe with the Recovery image and rescue image from Icecrypt.com downloads. I also TFTP Enigma2 from a backup I had and still no usb working. I have ftp to both sides and looked in all folders for usb and hdd and they just have a Question mark. So here I 'am searching for help and to see if anyone else has the same problem as me yet, Icecrypt S3700 usb not recognized. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks' again jjhn

• Have you tried different USB sticks? Its basically the same box as the Amiko Alien 2, they are very fussy boxes. Only certain USB sticks will work with them. I found Kingston USB sticks worked OK with the Alien 2.

If different USB sticks don't work and if the box is new then it needs to go back to where you purchased it from.

Nano

• Icecrypt Number is Tel: 01795 429 666

As to speak to Ray Gee in Technical, very helpful guy. Will dropbox things also and prob has the power to issue a returns number, but never have needed one as Ray has talked me through any issues.

• Have you tried different USB sticks? Its basically the same box as the Amiko Alien 2, they are very fussy boxes. Only certain USB sticks will work with them. I found Kingston USB sticks worked OK with the Alien 2.

If different USB sticks don't work and if the box is new then it needs to go back to where you purchased it from.

Nano

Hi Nano, Thank's for your response. I have used Kingston 100 g3, SanDisk Cruzer Glide, Adata S102, Verbatim and Kingston Hyper + Buffalo LDU3 external power drive. All worked fine on S3700 upto a week a ago on Spark. Then the epg data worked well on Spark and Enigma2 with the Buffalo external power drive, but struggled on Enigma2 with usb all flash drives. Having said that one day went back into Spark to format a usb drive and then none of the above usb and external buffola no longer recognized. Then I tried everything in my first post + icecrypt wireless stick would show up on screen and if you pull out wifi stick, would show removed, but wont find any networks only ( ap I ) something folder. Any more idea's or input would be much appreciated Thanks.

• Hi all, Is there anyway to turn my own usb backup (App-Database-Plugins) into a [mImage] and [userfsub.img] so I can TFTP to receicer. The reason why is because this is the second time I have had this usb problem with this box. The first time a couple of Months ago was able to to fix with load from factory default and the usb was back on working. Then a couple of weeks ago before my second time around usb failing. I had a nice channel list setup and only went to save the current state of box as factory defalt. So basically messed up I think. Any more idea's from anyone please, Much Appreciated

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!