Neosat 9900HD Spectra FTP or Channel List

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,325 times. The last Post () by euthan420.

• I have just been given 1 of these boxes, it has proton image.

Model ALi_3606

It has the latest version of the software on it 05/09/13 0A010600_1.5.74 EMU

I need either some way to upload a channel list to it, or FTP settings for the box so can upload that way.

Firmware update deleted all the channels and favs. I have rescanned the box but lots of work to do manually as have it on my motorized atm.

Any help of links would be great

• Please I need help with my neosat 9900 hd box. I need to update the channels but doesn't know how to update it.
    Can anyone help me please. Thanks

• please I need a help regarding my neosat 9900hd because most of the channels have gone and doesn't know how to update the channels. can anyone help me please
    thanks

• Menu
    Installation
    Satellite Installation - here you choose what satellite you want.
    and after that do a scan. not very difficult is it?

My recommendation its this, get someone who knows what to do to setup your box.

• sir please guide me, my receiver menu does not show options in the installation submenu. all channels and satellite data deleted. other options are displayed in menu and satellite things not not appear in the installation option, please help and guide.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!