Vide0guard unique EMM's Broken in oscam between range SVN 8830 & SVN 8961

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,658 times. The last Post () by leetobin.

• Vide0guard unique EMM's were not working in oscam between range 8830 - 8962.
    If you are using oscam to read your 0963 card (or any other Vide0guard card) on your server and your oscam version falls within this range, you will not be able to update your card.
    I am not 100% sure if cards updated using dvbapi were affected but anyone updating through cccam protocol will not be updated.
    I should have posted this a long time ago as I feel it might be responsible for a lot of the problems with 0963 cards updating..

Can everybody creating backup images please make sure to upgrade (or downgrade) to a working version of oscam.
    (For me personally 8825 was the last stable working version before the Fix in 8962)

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited 2 times, last by thatfellow ().

• Are you on version between 8830 - 8961?
    If not, dont worry about it..
    You dont need to downgrade, all oscams from 8962 onwards are good..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• getting this on build 8917

how to I down grade my oscam

• Hi All,

Could this be an issue with SVN 8917? My card has not been updating. For almost two the HD specially some moveis not clearing. Today all movies are not showing at all. Am using Ubuntu PC server 32 bit; oscam reading the card and cccam to share. Do I need to upgrade to SVN 8962?

Thank you all in advance

Fulgas

getting this on build 8917

how to I down grade my oscam

• Read the first post, If you are recieving EMMs through cccam proto then yes, you will need to upgrade oscam..
    This issue was months back, so surely you would have noticed this before now?
    How long are you using SVN 8917 & have your entitlements ever updated in that time?

• Hi Thatfellow,

Update issues have been going on for almost 4 months now. so I kept putting my card back in the S** box for update. Couple of times I had to call them. But the HDs not clearing I only noticed last week as a peer of mine notified me. What is strange It that I called S** over the weekend and they tried to fix them but then channels 401, 405 and 411 were not clearing even in their box. When card back in server, I late noticed that no most of them are not clearing. I will update to latest oscam tonight and keep you posted

Cheers

Fulgas

Read the first post, If you are recieving EMMs through cccam proto then yes, you will need to upgrade oscam..
    This issue was months back, so surely you would have noticed this before now?
    How long are you using SVN 8917 & have your entitlements ever updated in that time?

• Official Post

. so I kept putting my card back in the S** box for update. When card back in server, I late noticed that no most of them are not clearing.

Putting your card back in the official receiver will most likely have paired your card, that`s what you cannot use it in your server.. Which official receiver were you using, make and model ?

• Putting your card back in the official receiver will most likely have paired your card, that`s what you cannot use it in your server.. Which official receiver were you using, make and model ?

I am using a THOMSON *** HD, model/ Serial 4E3

This is one of the series that could not been paired some time ago
    I ALSO update my oscam to SVN 9727

Any suggestions as no of my HD channels seem to be working. Some were clearing last night. But now only SD are OK including Sports and Movies

Thanks in advance

Fulgas

• I could be making a total clown of myself but ur saying HD movies right?.. u di realise these all went today?

03/6/14 - *** Movies Family HD
    03/6/14 - *** Movies Showcase HD
    03/6/14 - *** Movies Drama HD
    03/6/14 - *** Movies Thriller HD
    03/6/14 - *** Movies Greats HD
    03/6/14 - *** Movies Select HD

so wont open n OSCAM

• All sports HD are ok at the minute, here are the Channels affected by Sly's new HD Pairing so far..

2710 : ITV Encore HD
    0F15 : *** One
    0F19 : ***1 HD
    0F17 : *** Arts 1 HD
    0F4A : *** Arts 2 HD
    0F0D : *** Atlantic HD
    0F1A : *** Living HD
    0F47 : *** Showcase HD
    0EED : *** Movies Premiere HD
    0EE7 : *** Modern Greats HD
    0F3C : *** Disney HD
    0EEA : *** Family HD
    0F16 : *** Thriller HD
    0EE8 : *** Drama HD
    0EE9 : *** Scifi/Horror HD
    0F3D : *** Select HD UK
    0EF8 : National Geographic HD UK
    0F2D : NatGeo Wild HD
    0F2E : History HD
    0F30 : Crime HD

That Thomson box should not have Paired ur card up because (as far as I am aware) it can't take the new firmware & Receiver ID
    Go to Oscam Webif / Config / Loadbalancer
    At the bottom of the page click: Clear Stats, Clear Timeouts & Clear Not Founds

Go and test the Channels again..

If that does not work..

Setup your card in a STB with dvbapa & run for a few days, that worked for me when I had a similar issue..

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

• Thank you Thatfellow

I am after trying as you stated and still That does not work. I have only Amiko Alien 2 (triple tuner) and an old DM 500s. I know you have one of your image set up to go (Commando+ oscam+cccam 2.1.3). I am too familiar setting up Amiko as server, however I have that that mini plugin with all settings in it. Which one is recommended to use for the update?

Thank you

Thank you Thatfellow

I am after trying as you stated and still That does not work. I have only Amiko Alien 2 (triple tuner) and an old DM 500s. I know you have one of your image set up to go (Commando+ oscam+cccam 2.1.3). I am too familiar setting up Amiko as server, however I have that that mini plugin with all settings in it. Which one is recommended to use for the update?

Thank you

Im sorry m8, but I would not trust an Amiko Alien as a door stop never mind set it up for this...
    That is probably not fair as I have never owned one, I've just read the horror stories :laugh:

You could use the DM500s, great little box, that image backup of mine is a bit old, look for a newer backup with oscam then get the dvbapi configs for your card (They might already be loaded on the backup)

Before you do any of that, post your current configs..

TF

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

• You could use the DM500s, great little box, that image backup of mine is a bit old, look for a newer backup with oscam then get the dvbapi configs for your card (They might already be loaded on the backup)

Before you do any of that, post your current configs..

TF[/QUOTE]

Thatellow

Thanks for the advice. Below is my current oscam configs. I can post the cccam.cfg if u want me to

Thank you

###########################################################
    ##################oscam.cfg###############################
    ############################################################

[global]
    logfile = stdout
    nice = -1
    preferlocalcards = 1

[anticasc]
    enabled = 1

[newcamd]
    port = 15000@0963:000000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    keepalive = 1

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = notepad1
    httppwd = notepad2
    httprefresh = 15
    httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.254.254

###################################################################
    ################oscam.server######################################
    ##################################################################

[reader]
    label = S**uk
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    caid = 0963
    ecmwhitelist = 0963:3B,3E,42,44,45,47,4B,4E,4F,5E,5F,53,54,56,61,62,65,66,67,68,69,6A,6B,6C,6D,6F,70,71,72,73,74,76,77,78,79,7A,7C,7D,7E,80,82,85,88,8B
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    lb_weight = 101
    dropbadcws = 1

#####################################################################
    ############ oscam.user#############################################
    ###################################################################

[account]
    user = user1
    pwd = pass1
    monlevel = 0
    uniq = 0
    group = 1,2
    au = 1
    caid = 0963

[account]
    user = user2
    pwd = pass2
    monlevel = 0
    uniq = 0
    group = 1,2
    au = 1
    caid = 0963

[account]
    user = user3
    pwd = pass3
    monlevel = 0
    uniq = 0
    group = 1,2
    au = 1
    caid = 0963

• Just noticed this in your log..

mypcscreader [pcsc] Error getting card status.

1... Have you got cccam running on this pc also? I have seen issues where cccam starts before oscam and locks the reader from oscam..
    2... Did you install pcscd and pcsc-tools? if not install those and then run pcsc_scan to confirm device is recognised by the system and the device is Reader 0:
    3... Try these basic pcsc reader settings (Note1, there is no need for mhz = 500 with omnikeys, Note2 you were blocking unique EMMs with this line blockemm-u = 1, that will stop your card receiving updates and eventually the card will go off)

Lastly, you have no [cccam] entry in oscam.conf so you will not be able to use clines in your client boxs, only nlines..

Edited 8 times, last by thatfellow ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!