BBC iplayer has stopped working in On Demand

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,402 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• The On Demand plugin had been working fine for me up to last week. Now however when I select BBC iplayer and then select a program the machine crashes and reboots. The same problem now occurs with Itv Player , except the box doesen't crash, I just get the message ' no streams available' RTE Player and 3player still work fine as before. I am using a Vu+ ultimo with the latest vix image. I would be grateful for any help or suggestions.

• the stand alone versions of bbc iplayer and itv player both working fins with openpli based image here (just checked an eastenders and corrie programme with no issues)

• We are already aware of this, there are known issues with the Tunlr DNS service we have been using to get around the Geo block for the Iplayer and ITV player, if you'r in mainland uk then you wont have a issue.

we are looking into a way of adding a user login option into OnDemand so you can input your own proxy details etc, for more details of whats going on with Tunlr you can read here

Code
    http://tunlr.net/2013/11/06/adjustments/

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!