dreamplex configuration

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,246 times. The last Post () by jhelliwell86.

• Think you're right I fancy another Dreambox 800 but will get the Se version but there are a few of them so not sure which one is the best and value for money.
    Always had Dreambox.
    Getting green screen on every selection and ive added usb,

Andy.

• splash the cash and get an original pal, ive had a few 800se but bought a vu solo 2 original and never looked back, or you can get a Vu solo or duo for good prices, new or seccy hand and if your handy using the dreambox youl have no problem with a Vu, and if you did theres plenty of help on this forum

• HI after reading this thread & having similar problems connecting to my plex server from vu+solo2
    I finally solved the connection problem by putting in and fixing ip address on my box and my mac as soon as i had done this hay presto it works even after power outage
    big thanks for this site:57::thumb:

• Does anyone have a step by step or could help set my dreamplex up with my nas drive and my Zgemma S2, would be much appreciated, Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!