AutoBouquets E2

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,351 times. The last Post () by iceman325.

• I have installed latest plugin and i can access through my plugin menu. I have added my selections but when i press Start and click yes to NIT scan it says loading bouquet but after 50 or so seconds it then says reloading bouquets and services but no bouquets appear.

I am on OpenPLI image. Anyone know how to fix?

Thanks

• Official Post

You are both right. It does show up in extensions, ie pressing blue button while in viewing mode. This only allows for execution.
    When you start the plugin through the plugins menu, blue button displays about.

Total execution time is 57 seconds for me. Further to response on other forum where I suggested a re-install, pointed out that auto picons should not be enabled on first run and perhaps disabling script check

If still does not work, it would be helpful if you could post following details:
    Receiver
    How installed/where downloaded from.
    Screen shot of settings

If you want to do further investigation, edit the script using a unix compatible editor and add add -xv so that the first line is as follows:
    #!/bin/sh -xv
    # AutoBouquets E2 28.2E by LraiZer for www.ukcvs.net

Run it from telnet with following command and post back the results.
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/autobouquets_e2.sh

• I have disabled script check and autopicon is also disabled but still same problem.

I have a Vu+ Duo running openPLI image, here is a screenshot of the settings and also the problem.

bd546875aabf16700d.jpg
    7b4ee023.jpg

Also, im slightly confused on what the telnet command i need to enter?

One thing which i find slightly strange, I have removed the plugin and then restarted the box. I then reinstalled the plugin and to my surprise my settings which i used previously were still there. I would of thought that the settings would go back to default after a clean install.

• Official Post

The settings are written/added to the settings file in /etc/enigma2/ The file is used for other things so you cannot delete the file. Lines will be like

Code
    config.autobouquets.numbered=false
    config.autobouquets.sort=4
    config.autobouquets.area=4101 01
    config.autobouquets.ordering=true
    config.autobouquets.extra=true
    config.autobouquets.piconlink=2
    config.autobouquets.piconfolder=2
    config.autobouquets.placeholder=true
  • It does not say the above when installing the plugin.

I think the problem might be to do with the autobouquets_e2.sh file.

On the enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201210091615_all.ipk that works, I have to use a modified autobouquets_e2.sh file which was on digital kaos.

I have attached the working autobouquets_e2.sh

• Its working!!

Ive been so silly, its been working all along. Because it was only taking 50 seconds rather than 5 mins i thought it was faulty. But after a restart, it is working.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Lastly, what are the diferent styles you can select for bouquet style?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!