I'm trying to put togeter two servers to one

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 703 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• I'm trying to put togeter two servers to one
    I have 23 servers on first one and 22 second-together will be 45
    I have 19 F lines family and friends
    many of them have two boxes
    Will there be high traffic will debian server handle it
    grateful if someone can answer

• I suppose you mean joining your 2 servers together in one debian server?? ¿ have you got different hosts? then I imagine different external IPs...
    What doesnt make sense is that you have 45 servers yet only 19 clients :0:83::02:
    I can´t see any relevance in whether your clients have 1 ,2 or 10 boxes unless they are all going to feed off your debian????= naturally the more connections to the server, more traffic you create....
    Could you clarify a little more what you want to do exactly...

• I have two servers on a dm 7020 with 23 peer
    and one on debian 22 peer. + 19 f lines I want to have only one server
    I wonder if it's ok to have just debian with all peers

• debian server has much more capacity so I can´t see why you should have any problems,
    maybe somebody with experience with this could help you more with details, but I cant see why not..
    of course you won´t be able to "duplicate" using the same peers in both at the same time.

• polo

did you accomplish this in the end

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!