help reshare cline

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,027 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hello everyone, I have installed on my virtual server oscam + cccam, I would like to know if I can reshare a cline without being banned, if you can give me a guide with the configurations?

• so you can not do? I have no reshare with the cline. I want to create a server with this cline. And if you give me a reshare nline how can I do?

• the cline buy it from a supplier cccam

LOL:lmao: with a name like big pay tv server and admitting to using a supplier i think your intentions are not going to get helped here,
    Have a read of the rules BIGPAYTVSERVER :wank:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• the cline buy it from a supplier cccam

Ok, I take it you didn't read the rules which you agreed to when you signed up then???? I will remind you of the first two...

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

So your were wanting help to setup a server with a line from a payserver that you knew had no reshare!!! I can only imagine going by your username what you were going to start doing once you had your own server up & running.... you have joined the wrong forum here buddy.

Thread Closed!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!