open box x5+

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,085 times. The last Post () by mgnyizaw.

• for those boxes its normally all through the menu...you can enter the line manually or by uploading via a USB

Think its Network settings . if you can't see CAMS or CCCAM then it may be hidden....think you need to press 4 or 5 00000, 33333, 66666 if i recall....long time since i used them :snicker:

Either way by entering one of the above the CAMS or CCCAM profile should show up!

From there you can enter manually and input your line in the appropriate sections (Host, Username e.t.c)

Or upload from USB (and if you have copied the line in Cccam.cfg format and line is active/correct) select the file you require from USB and ok or save!

Check to ensure its set to active and save!

Box should restart or manually restart and you should be in!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Just had same problem setting one of these up for mate and found this:

If using latest sw
    Heres info from sataid

Now click Menu -> System Setup

When you see the System Setup screen displayed, Press 2 7 7 8 on your remote control

and then the Access Control Option will become available

You can then edit from there.

• Hi! I have same problem! I try those number but still didn't see it. if any one cam help would be nice. thanks
    I have openbox x5

MENU > SYSTEM SETUP > OK > Highlight SYSTEM SETUP > 2778 > ACCESS CONTROL is added to the list of available sub-menus > Press RIGHT ARROW > Press DOWN ARROW until ACCESS CONTROL is highlighted > OK ... and go from there.

I have just done it and it works for me on my X5 receiver.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!