dcc connecting to vu duo but no files showing. ??

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 908 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi guys, I have changed isp and tonight is the first time I have tried to connect to my vu duo and xp1000, I have took the ip address from stb so I know im connecting to the correct box, it says telnet connected but when I click on ftp there is no files showing, any ideas? thanks.

• thanks for the quick reply, I don't think that is the issue, I have followed those instructions just incase but still having same issue, telnet and ftp are both connected with new passwd, clicked ftp an no files from box, at bottom of ftp screen there is this message "> PORT 192,168,0,8,204,148
    < 200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
    > LIST

• thanks for the quick reply, I don't think that is the issue, I have followed those instructions just incase but still having same issue, telnet and ftp are both connected with new passwd, clicked ftp an no files from box, at bottom of ftp screen there is this message "> PORT 192,168,0,8,204,148
    < 200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
    > LIST

go into dcc ,in configuration try droppiong to EXPERTS and you can see the option of changing ftp to passive and show hidden files
    another idea might be to go to folder on dcc and you will see the dcc.ini - rightclick on it and edit in notepad :

Code
    FTPHold=1

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!