Is There a Difference in HD Picture from S*Y HD Stb to my VU Duo+ ??

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,039 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• Hi All

I have recently changed my tv i finally got a new one i know lol
    I have an LG 47 inch LED 3d smart tv 800hts Motoion Rate with my VU Duo+ stb which i had with my old Panasonic Plasma tv.
    My mate has a new Hitachi 50 inch smart LED only 100htz with a new S*y HD stb the picture quality looks better colour quality than way i have set up my LG .

Is there alot of difference in picture quality from s*y HD stb to VU Duo+ stb ??

Thanks in Advance

• Acid test ,Take your box and try it in his tv and itll will give you a definite answer , it could just be a better tv but if you try your box on his tv youll know for sure however I will say that on my tv an slybox f5 seems to have a sharper picture than both my VU+ boxes and a venton hdx seems to have a better picture also not by a massive amount but the f5 is noticeably better .

• I have also noticed that the picture on the slybox f5 is sharper than the sly hd + box but saying that mine is 6 years i believe.

Acid test ,Take your box and try it in his tv and itll will give you a definite answer , it could just be a better tv but if you try your box on his tv youll know for sure however I will say that on my tv an slybox f5 seems to have a sharper picture than both my VU+ boxes and a venton hdx seems to have a better picture also not by a massive amount but the f5 is noticeably better .

• Acid test ,Take your box and try it in his tv and itll will give you a definite answer , it could just be a better tv but if you try your box on his tv youll know for sure however I will say that on my tv an slybox f5 seems to have a sharper picture than both my VU+ boxes and a venton hdx seems to have a better picture also not by a massive amount but the f5 is noticeably better .

Mine is the better telly im sure its the vu thats not as good picture wise than this brand new s*y hd box that he has, i could reset colour and sharpness on vu couldnt I ??

• I have just had my *** HD box replaced with a 2tb wireless box and the picture is so much better and sharper than my previous box Im using it on a 46" smart led

• My Vu Duo2 is a better picture than my Sly HD Box... Even my Dreambox 800se HD Clone was a better picture...

And I thought my *** had a good picture. Thats on a 46" Sony Bravia (5 years old)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!