latest openpli fully loaded + extra skin like official sly receiver

There are 58 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,397 times. The last Post () by mosssat.

• Here is link

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/80168933/file.html

this image is designed to work with freebox uboot, however with right update file u can load it on nbox with b4t uboot and select nand-lamer.
    check yellow and blue button on remote controll, for extra settings :)

* $ky skin, version 0.7. make it looks very similar to offiicial receivers, there is also default one
    * latest channels list
    * cams (mgcamd and SPECIAL OSCAM designed for nbox sh4 platform), all configs goes to var/keys, just add, host and port. Do not override configs, for oscam, just download to pc oscam.server, edit it with your details put back on the box.
    * ts media 4.9 beta5
    * softcamd manager
    * autobouquets
    * dj crash settings downloader
    * cool tv guide
    * other nice news :)

I DONT SUPPORT PAY SCUM SERVERS. ALL SOFTWARE IS PROVAIDED AS IT IS. WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY KEYS TO OPEN PLATFORM. ALL IS SUPPLIED AS FOR FTA RECEPTION.

ENJOY!!!!

• here it is new backup image with
    *** bbc iplayer
    *** itv player.

Been a bit redesigned, reoganizated.

Highly recommend you to use "default skin" is much faster than sly looks like.

Enjoy

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/5887226/file.html

• Hay Bloto22, I have installed the image, nice, but one thing I cannot find is the oscam.server file you speak of, I have checked the var/keys folder and can see the other files oscam.user etc but no oscam.server?
    Any help would be grat as I want to test other images besides Hyper v3 as the emu manger keeps dropping my connection.

thanks

• Hay Bloto22, I have installed the image, nice, but one thing I cannot find is the oscam.server file you speak of, I have checked the var/keys folder and can see the other files oscam.user etc but no oscam.server?
    Any help would be grat as I want to test other images besides Hyper v3 as the emu manger keeps dropping my connection.

thanks

I imagine you would have to create and use your own personal server configs ...

• I was thinking that but "Do not override configs, for oscam, just download to pc oscam.server, edit it with your details put back on the box." Want to make sure I get it right so as not to run into issues

• please use this file to load on b4t uboot, after that select f-b uboor and select boot as nand.
    http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/10590475/file.html

I missed oscam.server with basic config, here only goes you reader (local/remote) details.

bbc iplayer, itv player, everything is working fine.

You can alwyes revert to oryginal skin if u dont like this one.

open notepad.txt and save as oscam.server

"""If its a backup image why does it have the files to install to nand? As you have used Hyperion v3, if I install this, apart from BBC iplayer which I could never get to work, what else does it bring to the table?

cheers """

This is FULL BACKUP WITH CRC32 TO LOAD ON THE BOX, NOT A STUPID NAND DUMP FILE. SO YOU CAN REFLASH THE BOX WITH SOFTWARE AND HAVE EVERYTHING ON, READY TO BE USED UNDER 2MINUTES.

I dont have to publish anything, i just seen "need" for such king of backup for all those who strugglin with configuring box.

Edited once, last by bloto22 ().

• yes, from boot menu just select freebox-uboot, after reboot turn off box, and press power it should start flashing.

other way is to use special update file for b4t to load this image directly to b4t uboot and select nand-lamer from b4t uboot.

Just be aware of flashing duo multi boot, best way is to use usb-ttl cable for 100% success.

• jwb999 are you sure you have the multiboot option on your box? Never heard of one with Customer Boot 1 on it, where did you get it from, who sold it you; have you asked them for help on it?

You may find that you go through Customer Boot 1 but am not sure what this is so you need to check with your seller.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!