latest openpli fully loaded + extra skin like official sly receiver

There are 58 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,404 times. The last Post () by mosssat.

• use correct update file for b4t uboot and select f-nand or L-nand to boot freebox image on b4t uboot.

You dont have to change uboot. You can use b4t to boot that openpli.

When I get a chance I will make photos :) and small tutorial.

• notepad++ is to amend the original python.pyo file that was in the guidance zip. Its to adjust your proxy details in this file so that you can get 1channel. I have no idea why the telnet function is disabled in the image, have not used it myself. Perhaps Bloto22 could answer as he posted and may know more. I am sure it is quite easy to use but are you sure DCC wont work? Is he referring to the telnet function of the Nbox itself being disabled rather than telnet in general as putty itself uses the telnet function? Maybe Bloto22 prefers putty for this function?

• notepad++ is to amend the original python.pyo file that was in the guidance zip. Its to adjust your proxy details in this file so that you can get 1channel. I have no idea why the telnet function is disabled in the image, have not used it myself. Perhaps Bloto22 could answer as he posted and may know more. I am sure it is quite easy to use but are you sure DCC wont work? Is he referring to the telnet function of the Nbox itself being disabled rather than telnet in general as putty itself uses the telnet function? Maybe Bloto22 prefers putty for this function?

thank you tom , yes i cant connect to the box at all with dcc , i will re flash again tomorow and up date

• its the internal player file replaced with fixed one by j00zek for sh4 platform. It is the oryginal one.

However j00zek added his source code for that fix in svn, best is the oryginal one.

The problem is in the way the satellite on *** send the signal. Some receivers just cant handle it proply as it so many errors send.

TELNET HAS BEEN DISABLED BEACUSE:
    many of you are using on router DMZ, setting port forwards but most of you dosent set any password... if you do that, putting in google enigma2 interface will come up with many not protected receivers, you can accces someone box...
    Even poor password with SSH is hard to crack vs compare to telnet...

to enable telnet, just edit system.sh with notepad+

Find line telnet: and change from disabled to enable and copy back on the box, reboot the box.

ps: you can use any ftp client like for example total commander and will work fine with SSH connection to yours nbox.

install total commander, start it, press ctrl+n and it will ask you for IP adress.

just enter ip, untick annonymous, enter as login root and leave password blank.

Configs are in etc/oscam

Edited 2 times, last by bloto22 ().

• I use Hyperion V4 via USB, it's more stable than nebula images and has more plugins like BBC I player, itv player TS media, IPTV plugins, rats plugins, and sly look skin

but if you change don't forget to change boot loader

• I use Hyperion V4 via USB, it's more stable than nebula images and has more plugins like BBC I player, itv player TS media, IPTV plugins, rats plugins, and sly look skin

but if you change don't forget to change boot loader

does the usb have to be in at all times or just to set up because i use the usb port for getting dvbt terrestrial tv

• The USB has to be in all the time, due to the image boots from that and you can install as many plugins as you like

As the box has about 60mb of NAND flash and you are limited on what you can install

You could install Hyperion V4 to NAND

Why do you have DVBT tuner fitted? What benefit do you have......most of the channels are avail FTA anyway?

• i have dvbt for rte ireland, i cant put any image on my box now though what ever i did it wrecked it up no led lights come on front panel only hear the hardrive, i think i have it bricked.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!