latest openpli fully loaded + extra skin like official sly receiver

There are 58 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,399 times. The last Post () by mosssat.

• guys, minium knowleadge, please initialize HDD first... from main menu, just press initialize (it format hdd and add partition name)

without format just type that in putty, (if /dev/sda1)
    tune2fs -L "records" /dev/sda1

HDD is mounted by name of partitions, this way will never get lost like can happen on nebula

and again, telnet has been disabled, use putty and ssh connection !!

Edited once, last by bloto22 ().

• i have dvbt for rte ireland, i cant put any image on my box now though what ever i did it wrecked it up no led lights come on front panel only hear the hardrive, i think i have it bricked.

You might need to ask someone to look at it. On here am not sure whether Bloto22 can help. Am sure it may be a simple fix.

• i have dvbt for rte ireland, i cant put any image on my box now though what ever i did it wrecked it up no led lights come on front panel only hear the hardrive, i think i have it bricked.

unplug all wiers sat feeds,modem,hmdi ect , hold down power bottom for a min , now plug in power and u vdf may come back on, it did for me a few times , i think theress a static elec build up , if no good openbox and play with the vdf cable it also worked for me , iv had same as you in the past and got it working good luck

Edited 2 times, last by ykotko ().

• hi im running open pli how to update to the latest fully loaded edition on the nbox firmware..thanks is there a noob friendly version step by step thanks

• hi im running this image but can only get it working with mgcamd oscam keeps freezing it works for about 1 minute then its off for about 10 then comes back on for 1
    any ideas what im doing wrong ??
    thanks

• hi i have installed this image no problem everything works great but rats bouquet is out of date and i cannot install new one it just says wrong architeture does anyone have any ideas its same for rats picons im using putty to install ipk

• installed this one myself last night.
    looks good.
    i updated the bouquet and all channels seem ok to me
    of course there are few blank ones which cause problem on my box.

what is the next best image after this?
    since the creator is out of the forum - i don't see any more updates

• Official Post

hi can some one tell me how to work rats new picon and channel updater on my nbox 5800sx please it says locations invalid

A screenshot of the full error would help. Which locations are invalid ? Check you have a script folder, if you don`t then create one with the FTP tool or in telnet and try the ipk`s again.

Code
    mkdir /usr/script

Code
    chmod 755 /usr/script
  • hey guys, how to add tar.gz file in to Nbox 5800s ? this box accept only .IMG files. I need to get SLY skin on it, and would be great to get cccam on it.
    now all softwares which is here, have a lot of rubbish inside which not need at all.

or maybe any chance to download plugins with box? now looks like this option not working. not possible download and not possible delete...

can help anybody?

• Can someone help me I bought one these boxes off eBay seems like I was lucky to have e2 installed and with uboot too I think so says nbox when it loads so I'm guessing it's right, just wanted to know how I could boot one single image and also what image I want somethink that's up to date PLZ HELP!!?

• hi all, nice work bloto. iv been trying to flash my nbox without any joy. i changed the boot to b4u power off then power one holding the stand by till i get prog, box flashes ans say ok when done but it will not boot in to openpil. any help would be much appreciated

• master G

Added the Label nBox Firmware

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!