DM800 Sim2 BL82 major problem, help please

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,649 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi All new to furum and first post, just got DM800 clone and got major problem, was setting up bouquets etc. trying to edit boxkey for premium channels 'not succeeded as yet :-)', my problem is changed skin when i rebooted its stuck on booting gets almost to end then reboots constantly, i couldn't get tuner to scan 28.2E so had done a factory restore and started from scratch, i can talk to box via ftp, but dream up wont connect to flash image again thought maybe something was corrupt?
    any ideas anyone?

• Thanks for reply, can not flash via browser, front panel on dm800 only shows dhcp... no ip address, i can ftp to it?
    didn't have serial port so waiting for usb to serial adapter, however took it to work pc and connected via serial with no luck, i didn't however have lan connected at same time, maybe this will make a difference? by me doing a factory restore, wouldn't have taken it to original image though would it? still had gemini with cccam etc. still installed after restore, i then downloaded a skin HD and installed this asked for GUI? or something reboot, i done this and this is when it jammed? trying to understand what if anything i've done wrong!?

• Just a thought. Have you got DHCP enabled on your router? If it's disabled, then the Dreambox won't be able to get an IP when trying web flash.

• I had to reflash several times also, after installing new Skins. The skin has to be 100% compatible with your image to work.
    your better off just using an image that has a skin already installed that you like.

You enable DHCP in your router config. Nothing to do with your DM800. If it's disabled on your router, then it can't give your DM800 an IP address.

• stupid thing is not that bothered about changing skin, just thought i'd try one :54_002:
    got it set to link via laptop and internet through this until I get delivery of vonets wireless bridge.
    I hadn't been connecting direct to router, not thinking about or understanding the way it would get it's IP addy, guess this is all I need to do!
    off to connect to router now lol Thanks

• If your connected direct to another computer, that'll be why it doesn't get an IP from DHCP.
    DHCP on your router is just a way for your router to give IP addresses to any equipment that wants to connect to it, if you dont want to assign static IP's.

Connect the box to your router, then try the hold power button method and hopefully it will get an IP.

• lol am bit thick sometimes, hopefully not just me? can communicate with box now seamed to flash, but still stuck - away tommorow but will have good go tuesday hopefully resolve, thanks! didn't realise the way i had connected to it would matter, live and learn lol

• hi again all, sorry but got this all set up, been following guides on how to configure OSCam config files .conf .ser and .user, changed to what I thought was correct but still carnt get sly premium channels to decode, thought I just needed to add boxkey! what am I missing here guys?

• Official Post

I am guessing either you have entered the boxkey incorrectly or have the wrong boxkey entered.
    E.g in cccam boxkey 12 34 56 78 is entered in oscam as 12345678.
    Use this tool to double check the code you have entered and disable all lines referring to card reader in cccam.cfg.

Dreambox Config Creator v0.9.5 by B16MCC

• you don't need in both if you are using oscam as cardserver only . just enter in oscam.server a line like this boxid = 12345678 ( note no spaces !! )

an example of one for your card ... note this is based on the reader being a pcsc reader on device position 1 . your setup would be different..

[reader]
    label = ***uk
    enable = 1
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 1
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 686
    cardmhz = 686
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = ( 1 2 3 etc depending on your setup )
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    lb_weight = 100
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-u = 0
    boxid = 12345678

good luck

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!