Sbox0.0.49bE help

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,860 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi all need your kindly help

got a 800 wit nab IMAGE want it to try the new Sbox0.0.49bE2 done the files ok put on the right place with my surprise don't want to read may sly it and Tivusat card...i will upload the files if somebody kindle will have a look and tell us what wrong why don't work pleas

thanks in advance

Files

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• believe no body know anything about this above post??
    thanks

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• I have consulted with an "sbox" veteran and he doesn´t see any problem in your configuration bearing in mind that you are using the correct rsa and card nº ...he suggested trying a "previous version" but didn´t say which..
    That´s all I could come up with at the moment, sorry... :(

• I have consulted with an "sbox" veteran and he doesn´t see any problem in your configuration bearing in mind that you are using the correct rsa and card nº ...he suggested trying a "previous version" but didn´t say which..
    That´s all I could come up with at the moment, sorry... :(

hi cazuela thanks for replaying and sorry for trouble you
    got the previous version Sbox0048# which work OK bit slow though..when i put the new one Sbox0049b mipsel with the same config don't work!!
    not to worry i was just testing this..

thanks again
    regards

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!