Cccam and Irish sly card

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,810 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi guys,

I got a sly card with full sub on it hd, movies, sports the lot, The card has only been activated today
    in a new sly box and I put it in my cs server but only the basic sub channels work.

(0963&000000/FFFF/0EDE/7D:0AAB23A93C7526EA0223A056A9448F37): not found (113 ms) by omnikey - MTV Live HD

^^^ this is the error oscam is showing me,

I used box key gen to create a boxid but still no joy :(

If nothing works...Power cycle!

• The sly card is a new account just activated today,
    I re-installed ubuntu 12.04.4 i686 with cccam-oscam Ubuntu x32

2014/01/24 16:20:56 9C01C90 r omnikey [***********] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed
    2014/01/24 16:20:56 9C271C8 c dvbviewer (0963&000000/FFFF/1076/5F:D875BBDA18E8799C11578B126CF67503): not found (90 ms) by omnikey - *** Sports 1

is the error message, all other channels work except movies and sports

Edited once, last by itrim ().

• Is there anyway around this ?

say if I have a sly card and put it into the omnikey reader,
    then ring sly and get them to pair it to another sly box but keep the card
    in the omnikey reader attached to the server with the reader update the card?

• The only proble is as you say it's a new setup. So I assume a new receiver, if you phone them they are gonna want to know why you need to re-pair. Ri*** business, you would potentially raise a red flag

• So is it only old sly accounts that can be used for cs, say ones that are over a year old ?
    pure my luck that this would happen haha

Haha... Lol mate. This been going for a while now. Not new at all.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Does anyone know if I get the new card repaired to an old slybox would that sort it ? cos I know an sly engineer that could re-pair it for me no problem,
    I could say that there was a power surge in my house that blew up the new box.

• Official Post

Does anyone know if I get the new card repaired to an old slybox would that sort it ? cos I know an sly engineer that could re-pair it for me no problem,
    I could say that there was a power surge in my house that blew up the new box.

You can re-pair it again with certain official receivers that will allow you to use it in any receiver you choose.. Thompson is the only HD receiver that it`s possible with.. There are also a number of SD receivers you can use.. This question has already been explained multiple times buddy.. Use the search box and you will find the exact models needed..

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!