Cant connect via ftp to VU+ Uno, used DCC and filezilla, first time ever happening

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,636 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• AIA have the vu+ uno with BH2.0.7 and have used without fail since last september. I have a few cams loaded and mgcamd but got some gllitching today so wanted to edit cccam cfg. However when I try to connect with DCC I cant and same with filezilla. I have done all the checks and network is ok and I can even connect to my db500s with ccam.

Can I assume my image has gone wonky or is there a workaround?

• is DCC connecting to the correct IP of the uno ??
    also check your password hasnt changed/ or been changed.(if this is the case then a reflash and close all ports except for traffic)
    go to the DCC folder and edit DCC.ini and you will see the password there.
    a full restart of the uno could sort it..

• Official Post

I have a few cams loaded and mgcamd but got some gllitching today so wanted to edit cccam cfg.

When you are a client there is nothing to configure in mgcamd or CCcam that will help freezing.. The problem is always at server level..

However lets try to correct your connection issues with DCC..

On the left panel click 51aceb1.png, now click 0f60d07fb6d2122c1631a013.png, accept when you find the ip address of the UNO..

Do you now have access to DCC ?

• thanks both, I have a little knowledge and that can be a dangerous thing, Master I have already done as you suggested. With DCC I get Telnet connected, FTP connected but before it always came up Enigma 2 connected and it does not now. With the uno I never bothered with a password. What I want to do really is run oscam and put card in the uno. I have another enigma 2 box, an ocatgon and that connects instantly as perusaul. I have powered uno off at rear, done a hard reset as well. You can check network network in uno as well and I get all green ticls = all OK.

I am trying to avoid re-flashing. hope this helps. I will dig out notes from last september and if I have added a password I will be very annoyed with myself.

• ok a littel update, I used telnet to change the PWD and I then tried filezilla to connect, it coonects ok but then I get
    "Response: 150 Here comes the directory listing.
    Error: Connection timed out
    Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing"

I think I have to reflash or I might move box right next to PC tommorro. I am getting weird ecm times on a setanta/bt sport card usually 0.87ms or less now it jumps to 1.300ms or higher!! this is oscam with ccam213. The other thing I have a share to the octagon as well and that is ok!! I must have pressed a wrong button.

• If you have changed the pàssword in DCC.ini then you need to use this password in DCC after restarting the whole system ( stb + DCC )
    As already stated if all else fails hten a reflash of image is needed

• ok I got it sorted and to help others here is what happened. I use a netgear switch in the room where the uno is and last night I tried apple tv and it would not connect. Today I unplugged all the lan cables, unplugged power cable from switch, rebooted router, then under network settings for uno checked network and eventually got it all connected. Apple tv came back and the uno. Also ecms are back to normal but how the fault occurred I will never know. If I did not have the apple tv I would have done a re-flash. I am so pleased it all works as I am reluctant to do an upgrade.

Thanks for great help.

• ok I got it sorted and to help others here is what happened. I use a netgear switch in the room where the uno is and last night I tried apple tv and it would not connect. Today I unplugged all the lan cables, unplugged power cable from switch, rebooted router, then under network settings for uno checked network and eventually got it all connected. Apple tv came back and the uno. Also ecms are back to normal but how the fault occurred I will never know. If I did not have the apple tv I would have done a re-flash. I am so pleased it all works as I am reluctant to do an upgrade.

Thanks for great help.

Glad you got it sorted...
    it is in your own interest to always have a recent backup of all settings/image for situations like this..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!