plugin

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,610 times. The last Post () by anniman.

• hi all,
    iv'e started messing around with my old duolabs qbox mini hd e2 box that i use when i am back in uk working, i know this box is now not supported, but i have it running ok wit the last supported image, my question is would i be able to load plugins ? eg tsmedia, i understand this box is not capable of an ipk download so dont know if its possible or not, would appreciate any thoughts, thanks

• dont know anything about this box but if its e2 ,then 7zip the ipk and you will see the folders and where to map them to..
    then manually FTP over the contents inside folders etc and usr and a full restart and you might get lucky...

• I've still got it. tried all available images with the roy backup supposed to be the best however they're all the same. crashes randomly when changing channels. not as if you ask it to multitask when it does it. one of the first boxes to have to picons diplay on the front which was cool.
    you can install ipks but only for sh4 boxes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!