Vu + Duo as network drive question?

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 685 times. The last Post () by cossie96.

• Hi, this probably is more of a network issue rather than anything to do with the Vu + Duo but i'll ask anyway :)

My Duos hard drive is connected to the pc via the router as a network drive so I can move programs to my pc.

When I try and move a file off the Duo and onto the pc I lose my internet! Once the file has moved I can connect to the net again!

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers

Lee

• Ok that image is well out of date now bud, the latest BH is 2.0.8... did you check in extra settings (blue button twice) if samba was running?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Just looked samba set to autostart enabled

current status says : off stopped

Im still on an old BH because it took ages to set up was having loads of problem being a noob to it and all that :)

Edited once, last by cossie96 ().

• Can you start samba? autostart enabled means that if you restart the box you don't have to start it again manually....

Setting up a image is all part of the fun bud, that's what this hobby is all about... learning and trying different things, don't be afraid to update your image. It's an important step to take as it keeps all your boxes drivers etc up to date. Just remember to make a full backup of your configs and image before you start, that way if you get into trouble you can go back to where you were before you started.

Everything you need is all here, give it a go!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Ok I would do a full restart of your duo and router and then try what you were originally trying to do... make sure your duo is part of your home network and that you can see it on your pc.

fI7WHhv.png

• Click on the start button, then documents, on the left hand panel at the bottom you should see a tab called network, click on this you will see all the devices connected on your network.

fI7WHhv.png

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!