dm800 question

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,029 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• i have bootloader 82 sim 2.01 , i,m not interested in cs, but would like to be able to watch the same channels plus hd ones as i watch on my old humax 5400 using the latest keyfiles ,,,,,,,,,, whats the best image to be able to do this and is there a tut available

• just go to the dm800 section and locate an image suitable for your clone receiver. This website does not contain any keys !!!!! . You would need a cam such as cccam on the image then you can load all your key files into the receiver. A bit of reading for u me thinks

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• ok glad u got sorted

new2

thread closed

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!