Multichoice africa 36e channels in the uk

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,497 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• I have a 1m motorised dish an I'm in London, I can pick up channels from 36e in a scan but they all seem to be european channels. I want to know are african channels from that satellite reachable in the uk.

I have downloaded a multichoice africa channel list using settings maker. When I'm on the channel it shows great signal quality, but says scrambled or not running, both on FTA and channels

Does anybody else know any more about this?

• it is my understanding that the multichoice channels are only meant for the African continent mainly and not designed for Europe or elsewhere. an example to highlight this was Aljazeera who recently acquired the rights to show the Premier League to show only in middle east and north africa; they had to switch some channels away from Europe.....

• Oh I see, but recently Bein sports have taken over from aljazeera and all their channels are on nilesat 7w. I helped my mate to install it at his the other day. A 1.2m dish gets everything

• I have seen reports on one of the other uk forums of some people picking stuff up on the 36e African beam, although these have been with dishes that are 2.5m+ which will be a big no no in London unless you have a back yard that is not easily seen from the road.

I do believe that these channels are open on Keys, although what they are i don't know.

Please do not ask for the keys on this forum as its against the forum rules.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

• I used to pick up some of the channels on a 1.8 m channel master in South Devon and there was a guy who picked all of them up in South Wales on as 2.4 m Channel Master

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!