Which Image is the best image to use on vu+ duo2

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,989 times. The last Post () by shotgun1.

• The main players here are ATV, Black Hole, VIX & VTi.

My advice would be to flash each one in turn and see which one you liked best but you can tell by the detail under my nick which I recommend. :snicker:

Edited once, last by dirtydonki ().

• im using Vix on my Vu+ Duo 2, with skin Magic-HD-Night and love it... i did also try toehr skins before i settles on that, like ( blue-hd vix-night-hd vixbmc hd night vixbmc metropolis)... i use Oscram, autobouquets e2, crossepg downloader, trrplugin universe ir

• Use the latest vix image 808, they normLly update every other day but they are working on a major update so hadn't been a new update in over a month. You can look on here for vix image, or use there website which I don't think I can say on here. But I love vix, I've tried all the rest. But it's each to the own really.

• I've tried quite a few of them recently and would strongly recommend the Opendroid image. Seems to be less well-known but is actually amongst the best.

• just to update my previous post: having played around with all of them I found openvix and blackhole (super for xbmc) were by and far the most comprehensive and perhaps best in that sense.

VTI and Openpli images are great for novices who are after something reasonably straightforward and easy to setup. They provide a softcam feed as part of the image. Openatv, Opendroid and some of the others require you to know a little beyond the image itself in terms of where to find softcam collection on the net etc.

I went with OpenPli because it was the leanest and allowed me to setup quickly. crossepg on Openpli surprisingly wasn't straightforward but once I read that you need to use oe alliance ipk rather than version from plugin feed, it was trivial. Highly recommend any of those.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!