Installing Keys into Mgcamd when already using it for a C:line....???

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,559 times. The last Post () by 12sec1/4.

• Hi all...

Is it possible to install Sat keys into Mgcamd to view channels at the same time of using Mgcamd from another server?

Basically, I'm using Mgcamd already with a C: line... I now want to play with Keys to view Greek channels on 3*E (If I can get 3*E, I've not tried yet.)

I don't want it to interfear (sp?) with my existing C:line or my life won't be worth living!!! :39_002:

I'm using my system as a test bed before I look like the golden boy to my Mother-in-law!! :58_002:

Incase anyone asks... I've looked through 8odd pages on here and havn't found anything out on it. Just remember please I'm one man trying to learn this with the help of this forum! I have no friends that can come to my rescue... In other words, Put it in laymans terms... lol I'm not tech savvy!

I can FTP ect... so not too stupid!

Thanks.

• Official Post

The keys that work in mgcamd are contained within AutoRoll.key or SoftCam.key files..

FTP these files to the same folder as the rest of your mgcamd configs, usually /var/keys or /usr/keys.. Give the same permissions as the configs (644)..

These are the only greek channels available from keys on 3°East;

Code
    Digea Greece  - 902 Tileorasi 
    Digea Greece  - Mega TV  
    Digea Greece - Alpha 
    Digea Greece - Ant1  
    Digea Greece - m.tv 
    Digea Greece - Skai  
    Digea Greece - Star
  • Cheers for the reply, It didn't fall on deaf ears... I'm having problems with my dish at the moment. I'm sure it's my amature mistake.

Can't get anything below 19E or above 28E... I need to get up the ladder and have a tweek using the guides on here.
    Will keep this updated as and when.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!