What sections would YOU like to see added to the forums?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 914 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Official Post

I'm starting this topic as I'd like to get feedback from members as to what sections they would like added to the forums.

Remember its us, the members that make this community. So please post what sections YOU would like to see added. Wither its a PC section or iPhone section or even a daily quiz! Please post and ask here. Now I'm not promising all the suggestions will be added but ALL suggestions WILL be considered.

Thanks.
    master G

• On it m8 your wish is our command !!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Dont know if it is possible or not but downloading directly from sit ewould be nice rather than wait 60seconds on megaupload each time

• Dont know if it is possible or not but downloading directly from sit ewould be nice rather than wait 60seconds on megaupload each time

So would an introduction from new users to the site my friend!!!
    and by the way,, for those too impatient to wait for something to download ,thers always jdownloader...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!