Is On Demand Plugin Working On Latest Black Hole Image ?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 899 times. The last Post () by Satman66.

• Hi there.....I am also having problems with bbc player,but it's not the latest version,I see from the menus that I can upgrade to december version....is this the latest version and should I be ok to update?....I am running 2.0.5 BH...thanks

• Hi there.....I am also having problems with bbc player,but it's not the latest version,I see from the menus that I can upgrade to december version....is this the latest version and should I be ok to update?....I am running 2.0.5 BH...thanks

If the version you have now is not working then you have nothing to lose by updating....
    First take a copy of the version you have installed before you update.
    go into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions and copy the folder from there to your desktop
    just in case the next version gives more trouble andyou want to go back...

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Is OnDemand Plugin Working On Latest BlackHole Image ?” to “Is On Demand Plugin Working On Latest Black Hole Image ?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!