OSCam + Sly UK 0963 + New Card Pairing - What Channels Clear??

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,791 times. The last Post () by nuttyboy.

• Hi Im new here so sorry if I missed this info already posted somewhere. Kind of is posted but in all kind of different threads.
    Ive been whacked with new pairing feature and instead of going backwards too an old box to resolve it I would just like to know whats working now? and whats not? ie what sly channels clear and what doesnt???
    I had normal package and boxnation but since new card pairing Boxnation no loner works in oscam so.

SLY entertainment pack SD WORKING
    BoxNation NOT WORKING

Any help please?

• Thanks for you response but are you saying Boxnation will clear even though the card is PAIRED to newest AMSTRAD box??

if its a new box with new sub then no it will not work is will no hd channels only way is to get an old box or go to an sd sub only

• yes its white card with new sub and box. Got hit with new pairing less than a month ago :(

ok thanks kind of confusing because boxnation was SD. but all other SD channels work? sport SD?

• OK found the answer myself :/

Sport SD wont clear
    All I do know is Normal *** package clears everything else still doesnt so new sly pairing feature renders oscam virtually useless!! :(

• I see the use of an Old Box mentioned previously to sort this problem, which box is it and if its a Thomson whats the model number and does it have to be an HD box ?

• Thanks G for the quick reply, i might have an old white Thomson SD box lying out in the garage and if not i will look out for the one you mentioned above. :-)

• Rang Sly and got my card paired to an old Thomson SD box but i still see my premium channels dont seem to be sharing, i never put the card into the slot on the SD box so do i have to do this for the premium channels to kick in or not ?

[***********] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card is paired

Is what i get when i look at the Oscam log when the card tries to access Premium Channels, is there a way to sort this ?

• Thanks for the tip, the Thomson SD box in question does not belong to me, its used as a Freesat box elsewhere so i will take my card to it tomorrow and slot it in and see what happens :-) If the premium channels dont kick in right away then i will do an online card pin change and get Sly to send a signal to the card that way.

• If you use live chat bud they will do it without you having to speak to anyone over the phone.... never had anyone yet ask for the make of box, just the version & serial number.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• All sorted today, took the card to the Thomson SD Box i mentioned earlier and did an online TV pin change so it would initialise the card again and away it went, all paid for channels now clearing (excluding HD of course) :-)
    Thanks everybody for the help.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!