Mage 250 Hoe to access channels from Europe, UK, Spain, etc

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,339 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi I am new here. i recently bought a Mag250. There was no inforamtion in the Manual about IP Channels. Can anyone help me with European, Spanish, UK etc channels and how to install them. Would appreciate help.
    James6785

• I'm new too. I have various media hubs which I find easy to us with XBMC but the Mag250 is the box I am having most problems configuring. That's why I joined. I'm hoping that reading through the wealth of information here I will be able to pick up a few pointers and maybe even get into a position to actually contribute and pass on my experiences too!!

• I forgot to add, I think I'll try and download the XBMC bar onto it as it is Linux capable although there is no official support. It may be the only way of adding FilmOn and other providers. It's not going to be straightforward though I think!

• hello

follow my guide and you can watch many channels

filmon its not possible because its rtmp

Xbmc cant be downloaded on it , you can use Upnp dlna share

Most people bought it but dont know what to do with it.

mag 250
    you can add manual your own streams or movies or tv shows , or websites videos

first of all you need a progamm to sniff if you want movies or your own channels ( that not on internet)

follow my guide for free links and you can find more

(xbmc is good , but there is a movie package of 1200 in stream its same as xbmc )

• hi, ok mate can you post your guide for iptv mag 250

tkyou

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!